2.

Remember this is fiction and I only own anna and my original characters uh anyway Enjoy!
__________

Stuart's point of view

The night they met

We walk into the club and I look around seeing a ton of people dancing and drinking. "Stu you coming?" Leon asks. "Yeah" I answer following him up to the VIP sections. "A few of the girlfriends are here" leon says.

I look over seeing lauren who is Connors girlfriend, breanne who's married to ryan, and 2 other girls that I haven't seen before.

Leon goes up to one hugging her and she hugs him back. When she goes back to standing I notice she's wearing a vintage oilers jacket, bright blue Jean's and orange converse.

"Leon come on save the pretty ones for the rest of us" I say moving towards them. Leon chuckles "we're friends, stu this is anna, anna this is stuart" he says introducing us.

She looks at me and I look her up and down then hold my hand out for her to shake "nice to meet ya" I greet. She gently places her hand in mine shaking it "nice to meet you too" she says.

I look around for a few seconds then back at her "Can I interest you in a drink?" I ask. "We actually have 4 bottles of the finest alcohol here" she says holding a bottle of tequila and vodka.

"You pick" I tell her. She nods "tequila it is then" she says pouring two shot glasses full. Then she takes it down without a lime or some salt. "I don't know if I should be turned on or scared" i joke.

Connor laughs "shes a tough one, she out drank kassian" he tells me. Damn that's kinda hot but also concerning. Is she okay? "Seriously?" I ask. "Yeah a few times" she answers. "Yeah I'm scared of you" I reply after taking the shot.

Her friend whispers something to her and she says something back before she walks off with dylan.

We spend the rest of that night drinking and around 2am I lose her so I just hang around leon and the other guys until we go our separate ways.

The following morning I wake up to a wicked hangover so I wonder into my bathroom and take a tylenol and chug some water. "I need to see her again" I whisper to myself thinking about Anna.

Anna's point of view

After getting home at 3am and waking up at 7am I immediately made a pot of coffee and started scrolling through my phone.