5.

That last chapter just really hit me in the feels lol
_____________________

"Wait so stuart didn't go home after he took you home?" Nat asks while we're mixing dye in the back room. "I was drunk and wanted cuddles so he stayed, when I woke up he was gone" I answer.

She nods slowly while thinking "nothing else happened?" She asks. "Nothing" i answer. "and now they're on the road for the next week" she says. "I don't want anything to happen between us, we're friends and I'd like to keep it that way" I tell her.

Before she can try to persuade me I leave the room with a bowl full of red dye. "Ready?" I ask. "Yes!" She answers. I then start dyeing her roots then pull the dye to the ends. "Let me know if I can get you anything" I tell her before setting a 30 minute timer.

My phone starts ringing as I start to sit down. "Hello?" I question. "Hey its stu, theres going to be a package at your door when you get home" stuart replies. "Ah ha and what is that package?" I ask. "That is something I'm not telling you" he answers.

I roll my eyes "wow thanks bud" I reply. "Ouch, did you just bud me?" He asks. "I did" i answer. He chuckles "I'll take that as flirting" he says. "It's not" I tell him.

"To me it is" he responds. "Mm k, anything else?" I ask. "You gonna watch the game?" He asks. "Maybe I'm not sure" I answer. He sighs "please, I'm starting in net again" he begs. "Mmm ok I guess I'll watch" I reply teasingly.

That was the plan anyways, after closing the salon natalie and I are going over to Lauren's and the wags are gonna be there. Should be fun.

On the other end I can hear leon shout something in the back. "What did leon just say?" I ask. "Uh nothing I gotta go" he answers then hangs up.

Stuart's point of view

After getting back to the locker room from doing interviews I check my phone. The Jersey for anna should be getting to her place soon, I sent lauren to get anna a skinner Jersey and have it waiting for her after work.

My thumb takes over and now I'm calling her, after a few rings she picks up. "Hello?" She questions. "Hey its stu, there's gonna be a package at your door when you get home" I tell her.

"Ah ha and what is that?" She asks. "That is something I'm not telling you" I answer. "Wow thanks bud" she replies. I let out a chuckle "I'll take that as flirting" I respond. "Its not" she says. "To me it is" I reply smirking.

She's silent for a few seconds "mm k, anything else?" She asks. "Are you gonna watch the game?" I ask hopeful. "Maybe I'm not sure" she answers. Dang. I sigh "please I'm starting in net again" I beg. "Mmm ok I guess I'll watch" she gives in.

Leon looks over and sees me talking on the phone. "Stuart's being a simp!" He shouts. "What did leon just say?" She asks. "Uh nothing I gotta go" I answer hanging up. "Dude the fuck" I say. "Did she hear?" He asks. "No" I answer glaring at him. "Then it's fine" he says.