12.

Ive been awake for going on 20 hours (worked for 7) and exhausted BUT like always I'm high as a kite so enjoy whatever happens here lol
____________

It's now been about a week since stuart and I became official, 3 home games have happened since and they won all three. Stuart said I'm definitely his good luck charm even though he called me it when we were just friends.

Unfortunately they're going on the road for a few days and I couldn't say bye to him before he left since I am working but he dropped me off with enough caffeine to keep me sane for the day.

Being with stuart is like dating your best friend and the love of your life at the same time. He is everything I've ever wanted in a partner and more.

"I miss you already babe" he frowns. "I miss you" I frown staring at my phone while mixing toner with my free hand. "Hows work though?" He asks. "Just mixing toner for my client" I answer. "Oooh fun" he replies.

We talk for a couple more seconds before he has to go board the plane and I go back to working on my clients hair.

The toner sits on her hair for 15 minutes then I rinse it then trim it and style it. As soon as shes gone I clean up and then sit down in my chair scrolling through my phone until my next client comes.

Sadly it ends up being a no show so the rest of my shift is spent being bored or assisting the other stylists with their highlights.

After getting home I change into shorts and one of Stuart's shirts I stole then get comfortable on the couch. Right after sitting down my phone starts ringing for a face time call from stuart.

His face greets me and I smile happily "hi" I say. "Hi beautiful" he replies smiling. "How was the flight?" I ask. "It was ok not too bad, how was the rest of work?" He asks. "My other client didn't show so I assisted the other girls until we closed" I answer.

"Oh that's shitty I'm sorry babe" he says. "Its ok it happens" I reply. "Still sucks" he says. "Yeah but it's ok I got to help the girls" I say trying to be positive. "That's a good way of looking at it" he points out. "I agree" I smile.

We facetime for about an hour before he has to go to bed since hes got an early morning. "Good night anna banana" he whispers tiredly. I giggle "good night stu, I'll be cheering you on tomorrow" I tell him.

Even though he is almost asleep he still smiles happily "thank you" he whispers. "Good night stu" I whisper before hanging up so he can sleep.

Natalie comes back out of her room with a frown. "Dylan fell asleep" she says. "Stuart was close to so I hung up so he could" I reply. "How are you handling the first road trip being together?" She asks. "I miss him but I've got his shirt" I answer.

She shakes her head watching me stuff my face in it and smell it. Yeah it still smells like him. "You're so switten" she says. "And? Have you seen him?? Have you seen how he treats me?" I ask. She laughs "fair enough" she says.

We talk about our boyfriends a bit more before watching grey's anatomy while eating a late dinner then around midnight I'm in bed.

The following morning I wake up and have a quick breakfast and some coffee before going to work once again. "I think I saw you at an oilers game once" my new client says after sitting down.