Stupid, Cliche, and Romantic

That morning, Karina didn't leave their bed at all upon waking up. She was up before the sun even peeked from the horizon, holding her wife close to her, caressing and soothing Winter whenever she shifted in her sleep.

Karina doesn't know how long she's been up when Winter finally stirs awake. Her wife snuggles her head against her chest, Winter's arm tightening around Karina's middle.

"How'd you sleep?"

"No nightmares. You're still here?" Winter questions, voice still heavy with sleep, "no meetings this morning?"

Karina tips Winter's chin up with the soft pads of her fingers, she hums her answer before placing a soft, chaste kiss on pink lips. "From now on, this is how we will wake up every morning. You'll never wake up without me next to you ever again."

Winter pulls away and looks at her, trying to read through hazel. "Because of the nightmares? Jimin, you don't need to miss work—,"

"Because that's the kind of wife I want to be for you." Karina cuts her off with another kiss and Winter sighs in satisfaction, melting completely into her warmth. "The wife that makes love to you the moment you wake up in the morning, and right before you fall asleep at night."

Winter moans when she feels fingers trail teasingly up her thigh, giggling when Karina pulls her up, so Winter was straddling her waist.

"Why is this on you?" Karina runs her hand under the thin material of Winter's silk nightgown, pulling it higher until it falls over Winter's head and discarded onto the floor.

"I got cold last night." Winter rests the palm of her hands on Karina's abs, and she sees the lust swimming in hazel brown eyes. "But now I'm feeling very hot."

Karina clenches her jaw, hands gripping her wife's waist tightly. "Are you teasing me, Mrs. Yu?"

"I don't know," Winter lowers herself to lightly graze her lips against Karina's, "will you give me the control? I want to tie you up and ride you."

Winter sits back up when Karina tries to chase after her lips. She reaches for the hands that were gripping her waist, sliding her fingers through and intertwining them. She shifts against Karina, unintentionally rubbing her embarrassingly wet heat against her wife's tense abdomen. A surprised moan leaves Winter's lips, head falling back momentarily.

"Minjeong." Karina says in warning when Winter wouldn't let go of her hands. "I swear to god." Winter sees the frustration in her wife's eyes, and she's barely even started. The corner of her lips raised into a smirk, head tilting to the side in the way that made Karina want to immediately pounce on her.

Karina could easily take control. The only thing that was stopping her from doing so was Winter's sultry words and the distracting way Winter slowly started to swirl her hips against her.

"I want control, Jimin." Winter says, "and you'll give it to me."

Karina only watches her quietly, unmoved on the bed, when Winter gets up to walk towards the curtains. She takes four of the tassels that tie the curtains together, and Karina scowls in disagreement.

"Minjeong." Karina grits.

"Yes, baby?" Oh, Winter was teasing the fuck out of her. She challenged every bone of Karina's being, taking all the greed for control and power that her wife had, away from her.

Karina doesn't fight it when Winter slips her wrists and ankles through the ropes, tying them to the black metal frames of the bed. Only when Winter had tightened the knots did Karina try to pull herself free, testing just how well Winter had her tied up.