The message of the strength, of inner power. -7-

You had the feeling, something was very wrong. Of course something was wrong, you were stuck on a fucking comet with no way back home, but it was one of the prophecy sensed you felt now. Then it came to you, the Golden Weapons. The Overlord had them now. And then more arguing. Everyone was talking and you could hear Jay and Cole in the middle of it, you didn't care for more arguing in your life.

Staring at the floor, the tears falling into the helmet you couldn't believe you had hope before. How were you ever going to get home from space. You heard everyone talking still, but just muted them all. 

Blinking the tears away you started to think, was there any possible way to even get home? Then an alarm went throughout your suit. A screen appeared on the inside of your helmet showing what was wrong. Low oxygen.

After awhile of sitting there, and loosing track of time, you felt something tapping your shoulder. Looking to the side, Lloyd was crouched down beside you, giving you a small smile. 

"Y/n," he squeezed your hand, "we are getting off of this comet, I promise. We are building a new ship and could use your help to shape the pieces right."

You pursed your lips and nodded. Lloyd helped you up and hugged you, before leading you out, and to the rest of the Ninja. You unmuted them and could hear their happiness as they built together. They really were s team, most of the time at least.

Lloyd lead you over to the parts and you started slicing off bits to the shapes. It ended up giving you a nasty headache but it was quick to do, and eventually you had a rocket looking thing done.

Everybody climbed inside and you held onto Lloyd's hand tight. 

Lloyd cleared his throat, "Boosters?"

"Check."

"Electronics?"

"Check."

"Navigation?"

"Check."

"How we holding together?" He asked, interlocking his gloved fingers with yours.

Cole nodded, "Bubble gum and a wish."

You smiled softly, "let's go home."

Then Zane connected his power, and the rocket blasted off.

You were sure you were going much faster then you should've and soon Cole announced that the rocket was almost there.

"My power source has reached critical mass. It appears my unlimited energy, is in fact limited." Zane said in worry.

Jay whipped his head around, "Sorry what? Critical mass? Like, it's gonna blow up?"

"Don't worry about me," Zane replied, "I must use my power to hold out vessel together." 

Lloyd furred his brows, "No way I'm letting you do that Zane. Entering the atmosphere means we have air."

"No, it means we are going to burn up." Jay panicked as he checked the controls.

Lloyd sighed, "Listen, with just enough sir, we can support our elemental shields now. Let's at least try guys."

"Huh?" You looked over to him, "elemental what now? I can't do that?!"

"Just hold on," he said standing up before grabbing you by your waist. 

Then the rocket fell apart.

You were then surrounded by a translucent green orb and fell down to Ninjago. Looking as you crossed New Ninjago City, you saw a Golden shimmer over buildings as they moved. What was the Overlord doing?