You just have to grasp it tight -23-

(Animation by Minnowminn on Tumblr)

"Screw it." Cole muttered before turning and to head inside. The leader of the Dragon Hunter's was yelling.

"A week's ration to the Hunter to brings them to me in chains!" Damn, you could've used some of their rations the time you were here.

From the back of the crowd, you could see they were swarmed with Hunters and using their Elemental Powers to fend them off. At least Jay was helping. 

Kai got pulled to the ground, but the other 2 helped free him from the chains in a matter of seconds. They were standing in front of Slabs big frozen head.

The crowd started cheering, "Heavy Metal! Heavy Metal!" A man from the leader's chair jumped down. His whole face was covered by a mask and he started walking towards the Ninja.

Using his powers, Kai flung fire at Heavy Metal, but it got absorbed into his sword. Hopefully this wasn't the kind of 'power stealing to turn into Anacondrai' kind of weapon.

The other Ninja tried, but the sword blocked them all. He placed it into the ground and started stomping towards them. They tried using their powers again, but they went directly to the sword again.

Then, they used Spinjitzu but Heavy Metal used chains to wrap around them and stop them. The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Guys- guys we have to go." You said, pushing the other two out. You would help them, once you weren't at risk of being caught. 

Cole had a plan. And you just followed along. He pointed to the left and you followed his direction.

Standing by a tire, you were on lookout while Cole and Wu talked to the Ninja. They were in a barrel like cage, hanging from a giant vehicle. Honestly, you were jealous of how many materials the Dragon Hunter's had.

Cole and Wu got interrupted by a man in robotic legs, almost like Cyrus Borg. It was too far to hear, but you could see Wu seemed to be sticking up for himself. 

You were grabbed by the arm, but quickly pulled away and ran to Cole and Wu. "To the hunt! To the hunt!" The leader, Iron Baron, called out as everyone started to leave.

There was a spare seat alongside Cole and Wu stood between the two of you. The vehicles went off. 

You wanted to destroy the net gun that had trapped countless dragons that laid before your palms so bad, but you had to keep in character. 

Cole had a plan and you were going to get the Ninja back.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

You were sat with your chin on your knees, tired beyond belief. The sun had set and the Ninja were now tied to a giant pole, their powers being used to bait dragons.

"How are we supposed to rescue them way up there?" Wu questioned as he and Cole evaluated the situation.

Cole pursed his lips, "In short? We don't. Not until they're alone."

You nodded, "It would be bad to be found out, so let's lie low for a bit."

To the left, the man you recognized as Chewtoy called out to you 3. "Why don't you join us, Dangerbuff?"

Cole looked to you and Wu before starting to walk over. 

You followed before sitting down by the fire next to Wu, even though he was Master Wu you felt an urge to protect him like a son.

"Uh..that's some blade you have there." Cole said to Heavy Metal, trying to strike a conversation. "Crazy how it repelled those powers."

Chewtoy, from beside you, leaned over and chuckled, "Ohh yeah. Carved from Dragonbone. From a piece of the Firstbourne."