Don't let him go too-26-

Of course, the speeders had to break down after only 3 hours.

You were sat on the ground, working on combining atoms to make little water for everyone. While you tried to do that efficiently, Kai and Jay were constantly fighting about their water rations.

"Admit it! You're a water hog!" Kai said, trying to pin Jay to the ground to try and pry the bottle out of his hands.

Jay flipped him over, and spilled some of the water out, "Where's Nya when you need her?" How would Nya help with being in a desert?

Faith unsheathed her blade next to them and they started panicking. She then pushed through then and sliced a cactus in half, it was full of water, "Now we all have water."  As she walked away, they started fighting again.

Seeing you weren't needed for water, you walked over to Zane and her to help with repairs. She was teaching you about how the speeders worked by using the magnetic pull of the First Realm against an opposite magnet to have it fly. You wondered if Borg had done it the same way for his hovercraft and hovercopters.

You were helping tighten some bolt looking thingies when Cole yelled at you.

"Guys?!" He pointed to the horizon, a dust cloud was forming from the ground.

Faith gasped, "Baron's hunter's. We need to go." She put on her mask and hat as you climbed into a vehicle next to Zane. 

The hunter's were much faster than you and quickly caught up. Damn these shitty vehicles.

Groups lined up beside you. A man with a soldering mask on was making noise and you realized his stomach had what looked like a slot machine. It all landed on a wrench icon.

"We won!" Jay cheered from above you. The hunter then shot a chained crossbow at you, wrapping around part of the vehicle. "Uh..maybe we lost." Another one shot from the other side, "definitely lost."

You groaned, "Jay! Please just shut up for a second! I need to focus!" You swung a rock out and hit one of the vehicles as Zane turned and caused the other to slam into a bigger rock.

Jay chuckled, "We- you- just did that! Let's see what you got!" 

Kai broke free from his vehicle's chains as he zoomed ahead. Straight into the meal of an ice dragon. It flew up and froze one of the Hunter's speeders, but then went to target Wu and Cole. 

Kai and Faith were talking and suddenly Kai started driving. He had suprisingly gotten better since you last saw him drive. You never thought he was even possible of driving in a straight line.

Then you all dipped down into a shaded canyon. 

Swerving around rocks and boulders, you started to get a headache, but shook it off.  You heard a crash behind you and prayed it wasn't any of the other Ninja. The dragon hissed and another crash was heard. Either all the other Ninja were dead, or you had gotten off the trail of the Dragon Hunter's. Looking back, you were glad to say it was the latter.

The other 2 speeders caught up with you and you sighed in relief. 

Faith robotically laughed, "Where to, son of First Spinjitzu Master?"

He chuckled, "An easier path. This way." He pointed  off to a slope out of the canyon.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

You yawned, since when had it gotten so dark? Thankfully the speeders hadn't broken down again. Zane shook you and you realized you had almost drifted asleep. 

Climbing out of the vehicle, large dragon skulls hung on pillars. It seemed to go on for miles, and it made you feel both sad and anxious for what was ahead