Dance For You

A/n - I highly recommended you listen to Dance For You -by By Beyoncé.

Today was you and justin anniversary and Justin took you to the beach and y'all had a nice date, so you thought you'll give him something in return he was currently in the bedroom laying down and you was in the bathroom getting ready.

You wore a black laced thong that matches your bra and wore black heels to top it all of it look really nice on your skin.

You grabbed your phone so all you had to do is dim the lights and play the song with your phone.

You walked out the bathroom . "Fina-Damn y/n"

You grabbed the chair and told him to sit he listen as the music was playong you where swaying your hips back and forth and twerking bit not hard.

"Loving you is really what is on my mind"

You grinned on him and turned around so now y'all were face to face y'all kissed passonitely he put his hands on your ass you where still grinning on him.

"Ill be rocking on my babe rocking rocking on my babe."
"Swirling on babe swirling swirling on my babe"

Your butt was firmly on his dick as you moved side to side the moved your but into a cirlce then he grabbed your waisted and turned you around and kissed you.

"I love you y/n" " I love you too" and he laid you on the bed

Lets just say happy Anniversary :)