Club

So you were at a party with your bestfriend justin and you boyfriend james.

Everybody was having a a good time and were getting drunking by the minut. James wrapped his hands around you while the other one was holding a bottle of beer.
" I'll be right back. " James said into your ear. You didnt know where he was going but you just let him go to where ever.

It went from 5 to 10 to 20 minutes James didn't comeback you eyed around the club until you spotted your bestfriend Justin by the dj drinking and singing along to the song that was playing. You walked up to him and pulled him over towards you. " Hey Justin did you see James?" you asked him. " Yeah hes right there. " he said and pionted at James kissing another girl actually making out.

You were so mad you let go Justin and was about to go all force and punch him and the girl them you felt a arm pulling you back around your waist. Already knowing who it was " LET ME GO JUSTIN ! " you screamed but that didnt really do anything since you were by the dj and speacker. "No" he said in your ear. You were on a verge of crying your eyes out ." Let me go please" you said and started crying wow your boyfriend is cheating on you right now and you can't do nothing about it because your bestfriend is holding you back. " take me home" you said to Justin and all he did waas nod.

A/N: this is part one and im back guys im sorry for not posting but imma post part to tomorrow or wed. so stay tuned.