Club Pt. 2

You pulled up to Justin's house and made a confused face.. "Justin I wanna go to my house." you said " no can do" he said "why?!" you said a little angrier " because I said so and I want to keep you company." "ok" he said "whatever" and you got out the car and walked into his house and walked upstairs to his room.

You put your stuff down and went into his closet and looked for your shirt. "Justin where is my shirt that I keep here?" you asked him "all the way down in the basement. I will give you a pair a sweats and a shirt." he said "okay" you replied and he handed them to you.

After you washed up and changed you walked back into the room and saw Justin there with no shirt and boxers. "damn" you said out loud "huh" Justin said " what" you tried to play dumb "you were cheaking me out weren't" you! He laughed and started walking towards you.. "uhm what are you doing?" you said he didn't say nothing then he just kissed you he grabbed your waist and slowly started to move you back in till you hit a wall after you started to get out of breath he let you go. "what was that for?!" you said completely in shock "I don't know" he smirked and walked over to his bed. You kinda wanted more you could say sexually frustrated off of a little kiss but you were dying for it even tho you had James well not no more because you were gonna break up with him. "y/n!?.hellloooo?" he said "yeah uhm what?" you said breaking out of your thoughts "you coming?" he smirked and lifted the cover up to a empty spot next to him. "yeah but hold on I need to send a text first." he said and grabbed you from but kept it plug in.

To James: We need to talk tomorrow meet me at the coffee shop down the street from my place.

Sent.. You turned off the lights tv playing in the background you went over to the bed and layers down and looked up at the ceiling just thinking the you felt a arm around you waist and a head on your shoulder.

"goodnight y/n" Justin said "thanks Justin and goodnight." you said and smiled at the thought of him taking care if you and the kiss.

A/n: was it good hoped you liked the ending and I finally updated 😊👏