note for.. my readers who likes the DU a lot.

TW: Mentions of a lot of dramas from communities, Mods/Admins threatening some people to literally die, Some people being exposed for ASSAULT AND SOME BEING A 'CHILD ENJOYER' (You know what I mean by Child Enjoyer. Something that is a BAD BAD thing.)

Hey fellow readers!

So um.. this book will probably just mostly be filled with Days Union fan arts, and no more talking about the.. DU stuffs.. eheh. This book might mostly be filled with Cult Family stuffs for now. I'll explain the reason why.

The Days Union discord server..... is a bad PLACE TO BE IN IN MY OPINION.

I haven't really been making anymore.. DU pov chapters, cause man. Idk but like, I know that ummm some of the DU mods/admins or whatever are.. eh, toxic lets say.

I'm not sure if I did say this when I was retiring for a lil' while, but like.. I wanted to retire cause I wanted to stop making DU content after seeing more and more people's drama with the DU community.

I've been seeing some drama of the DU community, like people coming out to expose the mods or somethin'. Like, I think from what I remember, when it was still like the Old Days Union lore or something (like, woah Unstable_Day or whatever), someone had a drama with the admin of Emotionless_Day, I think? I'm not sure, I can't really remember. My mind is REALLYY foggy rn.

I wanted to stop making DU content, cause I kept on hearing more and MORE drama, and I wanted to stop supporting the community. Cause people have been saying that, some mods or admins in the days union discord server, was threatening some people to.. OFF themselves. And by off, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. Like y'know.. 🔪☠️⚰️

Though um, I'll be HONEST WITH THIS ONE.
I used to have 3 accounts in discord, and I was in the Days Union discord server in my second account. And.. eh... I felt awkward, and uncomfortable being in the Days Union discord. That's why I'm never updated in the lore, cause I don't really feel like being in their server. I used to be in the Daybreak server too, but I left too, cause.. yeh. I felt awkward being there idk why.

And that's why I don't really like joining any other servers from other roblox communities, I mean I will join a friend's server if they want to add me in it, or if they made the server. And not just join a community server of a community that I 'like'.

And I was told that.. the admins of the current lore characters, some of them were fired or kicked out or whatever for.. reasons. Like for example, Kasimir. Someone told me the admin of the account was fired, for.. assaulting someone, or assaulting people from what I remember.

Like.. idk.. I guess they'll just keep on hiring people who are problematic or something, which is just... bad.

I mean, just because I heard that the DU community/fandom had sooo many dramas, that doesn't mean the Cult Family "doesn't" have one.
I've heard some Cult Family drama before, well, I guess only 2. Which.. includes the Kazdam drama.
Where Kazdam was exposed as a.. CHILD ENJOYER lets say. And for abusing his girlfriend. And then David Cult (which is the new father of the Cult in the community. I think its for the better to just call them "(The) Cult Family Community" other than "(The) Cult Family myth" since they've retired, but is only continuing the storyline. Cause I think its for the better not to count them into the "Myth" or "Retired Myth" category/tags.) Being exposed for.. another Child Enjoyer, but the account was given away to someone else. I think I remember that Universities was the one in charge of the David Cult account before it was given away to someone else after being exposed as another Child Enjoyer. (Somebody told me about it, of the old David Cult admin/owner (AKA UNIVERSITIES) of him being exposed being a.. you already know.)

Honestly, I am also quite surprised and happy that, the Days Union is still.. quite, or kinda alive in wattpad (I guess.. idk.), But I do hope that there's some Days Union fandom out there, like a group or something that are just FRIENDLY. Like a person making a little fandom group of the Days Union, where everyone is just not toxic or smth.

I've also heard some.. idk, admins or mods raided some people's servers before or somethin'.

And I'll be honest, after hearing alllll of the drama people had with the Days Union, it just made me.. feel disappointed at the DU community. Even if some of the dramas I've read, were like a long time ago. And again, didn't want to support the community too.

Though, I still choose to make Days Union content, cause I enjoy it. But I'm just still so disappointed on the DU community actually being so toxic and stuff.

But I don't like the DU community still, because I've seen a lot of people open up about what happened to them in the DU community. (Like, getting doxxed and etc.)

I wish that the DU community would.. idk, at least start being a little bit less toxic, and maybe also.. problematic I guess.

Anyways, its 6:40AM. I probably needa go to school soon at 6:50, so, see ya folks!
I hope those who were like, targetted in the DU community (like bullied or something) are okay, and I hope they didn't got really hurt from the words they were being called, or words pointed at them. But, yea. I hope you all have an amazing day, the Days Union, idk, might quit but will still make content for the DU.

Anyways.. lets stop stressing about the DU right now, and continue with our lives. Its better to leave the community alone for now. I am also happy with people opening up about how they were treated, cause I've been seeing a lot of people opening up. Again, I hope they're doing okay.

Have a wonderful day. :^)

ANYWAYS GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL NOW JOHN'S WAITING