Sharing CANCELLED projects

hi

its been such a while in wattpad omg. . .

its like opening a book with a fresh paper scent in its pages after being so gone in it for a while HAHA

anyways

I'm gonna share,
my cancelled projects.. ugh 😒

1. OPHANIM SIN
Logo:

Ophanim Sin was supposed to be a project about angels, obviously, Ophanims

Ophanim Sin was supposed to be a project about angels, obviously, Ophanims. It was supposed to be a group, of fallen Ophanims. Ophanims are angels that protects the throne of God. I wanted to make a project about some Angels, as I've always found them so ethereal and fearing. Fearing, but soft divine figures of heaven. I planned to retire on making content and come back with releasing the project's videos.
The project were supposed to be a group of Angels, one consumed by greed, one too selfish because of their rank, and there were supposed to be more of how some Ophanims became fallen.
"THE ANGELS WERE FORBIDDEN" was the quote line for this project.
The project was supposed to contain Music Videos of each characters/angels about how they were punished to be forbidden to even show up in Heaven, or close to the throne of God. There were two characters I made for the project; Usoa, Ovid/Ovidio, and Dasu. There were supposed to be more, but working up on each stories and characters were hard. Especially when going single-lane.

2. SERPENT RISE
Logo:

This is a lazy made-logo

This is a lazy made-logo. So you can notice it's brush strokes being so... egh!
This was supposed to be the same about Ophanim Sin comeback. As in, retiring and coming back with this project like how I planned for Ophanim Sin as a comeback.
This project is also like how Ophanim Sin's details were described, instead, its about hatred. A person, who's shamed a lot and been backstabbed, rises up and becomes karma itself.
The logo apparently described how SERPENT RISE is like. The backstabbed/shamed person is the snake/serpent, the arrow are the people who left a scar on the backstabbed.
"THE SCAR IS RETURNED BACK!" was the Project's quote line. It's supposed to be the main project's character's line (the backstabbed), a scar for a scar. It's like a mocking quote.

I wanted this project the same as Ophanim Sin. Music Videos, about the character having their own payback to those who stabbed their back, and rise back up on top of a pile of backstabbers after being ashamed/backstabbed, and music videos of how they were back-stabbed from each every introduced characters that turned the main one, down.

anyways, yea. That's all.. wow. It just feels so otherworldly to come back in wattpad and make a new chapter.