⚠️🎴TᗯEᑎTY OᑎE🎴⚠️

(TW: Violence)

(Jun's POV)

"What's this? I asked eagerly, turning away from the TV to look at Sanzu. He replied as he turned his attention to the television. "It's just a hacked CCTV camera attached to the post light,"

My face became puzzled as to what he meant. What relevance does the camera's point of view have right now? "And? "I inquired.

"It's clear that you're against our wishes but..." Sanzu came over to the table and leaned his arms on it while ignoring my question, "What if we offer you what you want in exchange?"

Exchange? Are they stupid to convince me that this is not a trap?

I didn't notice that I was staring at Sanzu's grip, he was clutching something in his hand, but I can't tell what it is.

"I-"

"Think wisely. Break her out of the bars and give her back to us. I promise to give you what you want," Sanzu offered. "And of course, since you'll become our responsibility, you won't need to worry about working on your lame job. We'll offer you a position within our organization that's more favorable and high salary."

Let me guess, if their offer is genuine, I will get paid three times as much as I did at my current work.

"You'll have absolute freedom if you willingly joined us. Nobody would order you around and make you complete pointless reports and paperwork every day."

Freedom... Freedom that no one will have to order me around at everything? That I get to do whatever I choose without being forced to?

Sanzu suddenly raised his hand just above his face. "See this," he pointed to something resembling a card. "If you accepted our deal, you'd get one of these exclusive black cards,"

Black card... Only the riches people have those.

"So, what do you say? Yes or no?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

Freedom.

High paying job.

Wealth.

Nobody wants to deny these three.

I can't help but feel inferior compared to these guys. I can't help but to compare my life. Being in my occupation right now is toxic and demanding. We had to stay later than expected to complete our tasks, but even so, the pay was insufficient to compensate for the extra time.

I don't want to spoil all of my efforts to become a police officer, but these vengeful sweet proposals are already penetrating my supposedly determined mind. Teasing and taming to dominate my used to be goals in life.

This is obviously a trap. But... I'm not sure, I don't know.

Maybe this is finally the opportunity. But I don't know.

You'll regret this someday. I don't care...

What about Naoto?