Love at first sight !

Continuing from previous part:-

Sanskar sat with sukhbeer(dada ji) while dadi make tea for everyone.

Sukhee bit nervously ask sanskar 'sir you come here i mean you call me in office if you have any work to assign me' .

Sanskar smiles shortly seeing his worried face and say 'there is nothing i want to assign you but to deliver your rightful thing to you sukhee uncle'  he took out a cheque from his pocket giving him by which sukhee get shocked as well emotional he look back at sanskar who nods and say  'you should come directly to me for this sukhee uncle you know i won't deny you this money is not bigger than your loyalty and hard work i saw your file in accounts department yesterday'

Dadi maa come with tea snacks and her eyes fell on the cheque sanskar gave a small smile of relief come on her face as now they can do ragini's marriage with some back up amount in their hands she place tray in front of both of them offering snacks to sanskar 'sorry for the misunderstanding beta ragini mistook you for the boy she is going to marry' with an apologetic face .

On the mention of her sanskar's small formal smile dropped as her referring him as tube light comes in his mind how can someone be so so careless to not confirm who come in their house to meet and why to meet unbelievable. He clear his throat and say  'it's okay aunty'

Dadi smile and sit with them  Dadu say 'thank you so much sir i really needed this money now we can marry ragini with this help' .

Sanskar nods and utter very slowly 'god please have mercy on that unlucky guy' 😷
Both dadi dadu didn't hear him properly so they ask did he say something to which he nods in no and take tea cup after some time he stood up to leave and both dada dadi bid bye to him  he come out of their house when Ragini called him 'aye tubelight' as he look towards her room window suddenly she pick her tongue at him and his anger rises he utter 'badatameez(bad mannered girl)'  but left ignoring her .

Ragini come out of her room and ask her dada 'why that tube light came here ?'  dada dadi told her not to call him that and he is dadu's boss who come here to give cheque .

'Laadoo now clean your room and take out your stuff put it on that balcony place'  dadi said and start removing tea cups and plates
'But why did that tubelight asked you to do so ?'  ragini ask with frown face.

'No laadoo we planned to have tenant in that room so that we can get some extra money which will be useful for marriage and paying back office loan'  dadu explained and ragini nods her head in yes ..

Siya arranging her bag to go for job interview when a knock on her door be heard and she opens it to find her landlord standing there with a paper in his hand giving it to her he say  'you have to leave my apartment' shocked siya go through the notice he handed her and told him 'but i don't have any place to go at least give me 1 month time' .

But the man refuse telling her 'sorry Siya but i have to give full possession of this property to buyer within 15 days they paid me full amount too so there is nothing i can do' .

With no other option left siya agreed to it and decided to first go for interview then later go for house hunt .

Neil park his car in his friend's building compound...... 'friend' how ironic he doesn't really have any friend but business associates who expect favours exchange of favours they gossip about you after your back with others but become sweet in front of you he come here to fix a deal so that other company won't take it specially Dheeraj's company(where sanskar works) he go in main building towards elevator doors are about to close when Siya calls out to hold the elevator  he held the door for her as she enter in saying a quick thanks he nods and continue to go through his phone while siya checking her papers elevator start to go up after two minutes elevator stop in middle and lights of it shut off.

Neil look around pressing help button but because of darkness a memory triggers Siya
'Help...Help somebody please open the door please help' crying badly with uneven breaths siya asking for help

'Cry as much as you want but nobody is going to help you . You thought I'll let you go after that slap ! it broke my patience i was going soft on you but that was my mistake from now own things go my way when you done crying be ready for me I'll be easy with you if you behave or else you'll be laying torn with your clothes on floor too'  comes warning from him which disgust as well as scared her to the core she broke down crying more ....

Sweat covered her body and with tightly closed eyes she kept on saying 'help....help somebody help' ..

Neil understood her situation that she must be claustrophobic he try to calm her down by saying  'don't worry miss you are not alone here I'm with you this door will be open in a minute just try to take slow breaths please' but seeing her condition he have no choice but to held her hands in his pressing those to his chest so that she felt someone else's presence near her .

She's shaking badly and her breaths are even too which somewhat worried Neil too but still he ask her calmly 'please you are not alone you can fight this fear it won't last forever just take a deep breath and slowly open your eyes'
Tears flow out of her closed eyes as she is hesitant but Neil tell her  'trust me'  and she slowly open her eyes with that lights come back and he stare in her eyes yes they are filled with tears but still they are so beautiful so innocent 💓💓

Is it love at first sight??