Punishment...

" pehle muh kala kara liya aur ab jab baat pe parda dal raha hai toh natak kar rahi hai , tanagy todh dungi teri jo baldev se shaadi ke liye mana kiya( first you ruin your reputation and now when things are getting sorted by there own you are doing drama , I'll break your legs if you say no to marry Baldev)" .
Siya remembering these lines tightly holding her bag and shawl over her upper body, she's currently seating in train escaping from her house and the insults she face here . She know she can't stay in Ujjain now so she decided to head to Mumbai , there maybe she can live a normal life ..

" maa —-maa kanha ho aap ? Maa mujhe daar lag raha hai yanha plz maa dawaza kholo maa( maa —-maa where are you? Maa I'm feeling scared plz maa open this door maa)" little sanskar heard some noises coming from hall and he got scared so he stop beating wooden door and run towards glass window to look what his maa doing . He look through glass window and just then his mother lit 🔥 herself up .  Sanskar fainted seeing this scene and in hall his mother's burnt lifeless body fell on ground" ....
Sanskar jerked and open his eyes only to find himself in his room only , he sigh and think when he'll be able to escape from these nightmares ??

" rohan mujhe bhi anpe saath kalne do na plz( rohan take me in your team let's play together plz)" .  Rohan say laughing on Neil  " meri mummy ne bola hai ki tujhse baat nahi karni kyunki teri mummy gandi aunty hai aur tere papa bhi nahi hai kyunki tu bad boy hai( my mom told me not to talk with you cause you're mom is a bad woman and you don't have dad too cause you are a bad boy)"  , others kids agreed on it and start playing with rohan and his gang ignoring neil.  Neil sat on bench slowly crying and thinking in his heart that why his papa not live with them why god punishing him ??