Very Innocent..

Story so far :-

Four people Sanskar , Neil , Siya and Ragini are main leads . Sanskar and Neil are step brothers who used to be bffs in childhood but situations broke their friendship now both are each other's competitor while Sanskar live alone working in other company, Neil lives with his parents now got his father's name and respect with all the riches but in all this he lost his buddy Sanskar .
Siya a young girl who running away from her past comes to this new city with hopes to make a peaceful life for herself but the scares of past is deep rooted in her mind currently struggling with job and place to live .
Ragini a young bubbly or more like childish girl lost her parents long ago in accident lives with her grandparents who loves her a lot but because of poor background they are struggling with life . She is a bit outspoken but her heart is like a child .  Sanskar met Ragini because of her grandpa Sukhbeer Punj(works in Sanskar's office as peon) and seeing him she misunderstood him as her to be groom further irritating him and end up naming him as tubelight 😅
Other side Neil met Siya at an office complex where both stuck in elevator and Siya's past trauma triggers but Neil helped her to come out of it ............

As Siya open her tears filled eyes lights come back and elevator started working she takes a breath of relief but Neil's eyes stuck on her eyes . Her eyes shining with tears making her more innocent and beautiful .

Initially when she start getting panic attack he start getting flashes of how Sanskar used to get in childhood wherever he remembered his mom in those times he try to calm him that's why he knows how to help people who get panic attacks but looking at her he feels different sensation he never felt before is it love at first sight  ?

She take her hands out of his and stand back making some distance between him and herself she is not comfortable with male touch and in this case he is a complete stranger yet because of her panic attack she lost control over herself .

'Are you okay now ?'  Neil ask and by this she tensed up a little as her anxiety around others start increasing but still he helped her some minutes ago and not answering him will be rude so she slowly nods her head and lift doors got open signaling it's reach on the floor she wants to go so she quickly got out of lift leaving a mesmerised Neil behind..

Sanskar working on his laptop when his phone chime so he pick it up as it is from some unknown number he put it on speaker while typing on laptop he say  'Hello ?'

'Sanskar beta ! How are you beta I'm Pramod mamaji beta you remember me write ?' hearing his name Sanskar start getting flashes of his childhood how can he forget this man ! he is also one of the reasons Sanskar's life ruined now and he lost his mother.

Sanskar couldn't able to form words to speak as he start getting flashbacks of how his mother's death  but Pramod again start talking 'beta i think it's been so long since you left house till when you going to punish us beta come back home Sanskar we all are waiting for you beta this family needs you your father needs——'

Unable to hear more Sanskar cut the call as tears start filling in his eyes why can't they just leave him alone ?

Sukhbir(dada ji) comes to accounts department holding the cheque Sanskar gave him . He needs to take money from office so that he deposit it in his bank account and start finalising a suitable groom for Ragini through he never wanted to marry off her so soon but how years ago he lost his son and daughter-in-law in that accident scared him a lot both of them were working people and while returning from office they met that horrible accident Ragini was 2 years old that time she was with them when that happened they picked her up from her daycare and unfortunately she witnessed her parents death that's why both him and parvathi feared to let her do job and try to keep her safe in home most of the time they fear about their old age what if they died suddenly because of their age before her marriage and Ragini be left alone in this world !  So to avoid such horrible fate they wants someone to look after her pamper her like they do after all she is still very innocent from heart .