✦ how you met

→  wednesday addams 

→  wednesday addams 

• she met you at the infirmary when she's got a graze on her forehead. 
• "you did great, by the way," you complimented her based on her exceptional performance earlier in fencing class. 
• "[name]," you quickly elaborated after receiving a judgmental gaze from the goth. 
• "correct me if i'm wrong, but you must be wednesday, right?" you asked with an unsure voice, since he didn't quite remember her. 
• she stared at you, glared at you up and down before staring back at your face. 
• "yes," she replied. 
• then you both converse in a conversation about your guys's murder attempts.
• she told you that she let piranhas free in a pool and let them bit two of the guys's testicles, and you praised her for her marvelous deed, which made wednesday confused. 
•  usually people would scream and run away, not stay calm and let alone praise her for her deeds.  
• you recalled the time where you tried killing your brother's bully by putting scorpions on his bed. for the first time in a while, wednesday felt a tinge of interest in pursuing a friendship, but obviously, she didn't show that.
• she knew you were one to match her energy.
• and so that's the story of your blooming friendship. 

→ enid sinclair 

• come on, she knows everyone in the academy, of course she'd know you! 
• when you first entered the academy, she was the one who pursued a friendship with you despite being opposite genders. 
• "howdy newbie! i'm enid! welcome to nevermore academy!" 
• she gave you a fun tour around the academy; as that was the order from principle weems. 
• you were interested by her eccentric and bubbly personality, which made you think of pursuing a friendship with her, but you were far too nervous for that. 
• luckily, she was an extrovert, so she did all the work to build a friendship with you :D

→  xavier thorpe 

• he met you properly when you had gone to get some fresh air after another horrible nightmare, when you accidentally walk into  xavier painting on the walls of nevermore. 
• his painting was exceptional, as you walk closer to him. he still didn't recognize you were there. 
• "your painting is beautiful," you said dreamily, with a tired smile, before casting your gaze to the boy. 
•  xavier nearly flinched when he heard your tired voice, and he just looked at you with a surprised look. "thank you," he then broke into a shy smile. 
•  "you must be xavier thorpe?" you asked, knowing this because he is always the hot topic of the academy. 
•  "yeah, and you must be?" he trailed off, he's seen her plenty of times, but never got her name.
•  "[name]," she said with a kind smile. 
• he asked why you were out, and you said that you couldn't sleep after waking up to a nightmare. 
•  because you both couldn't sleep, you both just converse in a friendly conversation while he focused on the finishing touches of his painting.

 →  tyler galpin 

• you went to the weathervane for the first time to get hot chocolate since it was winter.
• you never went to a cafe in a long time. 
•  you got no friends :")
•  but that all changed when you met tyler ! :D 
• he introduced himself when he noticed how nervous you were around him. you just meekly introduced yourself too. 
• you've never talked to a person, LET ALONE A BOY- 
•  so boy was your heart beating quickly. 
• "don't be so nervous, i won't bite," he chuckled, noticing how anxious you looked. he tried to warm up the tension, and eventually you guys became close friends. 

→  rowan laslow

• you met him in the nightshades. 
•  you're really great friends with bianca barclay, and she finally shot you the question whether you'd like to join and pursue the nightshades club or not. 
•  you agreed, and there you met rowan. 
•  the members of the nightshades immediately accepted you with a warm welcome, and you pursued every member, including rowan into friendship. 
•  when you first approached him, he was nervous. 
•  he rarely converse in a conversation, so he was NERVOUS NERVOUS. 
•  he was red, jittery, and gulping a lot. 
•  but in the end, you kept on being persistent in pursuing him, which worked, cause now he's attached to you. :D

→  bianca barclay  

• you were a new student in nevermore academy. 
• bianca was complaining on how she beat rowan so easily, on how her classmates weren't able to offer her a good duel. 
• "who wants to challenge me?" she asked. "i do," you said boldly with a bored face. 
• "oh, you must be one of the psychopaths they let in," she said, smiling sarcastically. "and you must be the self-appointed queen bee," you replied nonchalantly. 
• "fun fact about bees, pull out their stingers and they drop dead," your sister added with the same bored look at bianca. 
• you both dueled, even installing a military rule, in which you won, striking bianca on her cheek, drawing blood. 
• "another point to [name]," the coach applaud. wednesday smiled sinisterly at bianca, obviously proud by [name]'s glorious win against the self-appointed girl. 
• you both became sworn enemies ever since.