✦ who confessed to who first?

→ wednesday addams 

→ wednesday addams 

• you. 
• where? in the forest, late at night, you guys were trying to investigate the hyde's cave. 
• suddenly, you stopped in your tracks, and held wednesday's shoulders to stop her to. your grip fell to her arms and turned her around. pulling her close to you. the moonlight illuminating you both. 
• "i love you, wednesday. i want us to be more than friends," you confessed with a smile. wednesday's pale cheeks flushed, luckily you both were alone and the dark could not show her facial features in detail. "you'll snap out of it," she said. 
• "don't do that, degrading my feelings," you said as your hands travelled again on her face, holding her face in your palms. surprisingly, she didn't fight him. "i'm not friend material, let alone more than friend material," she said after a short while of silence. 
• your face was now just inches away from hers. "you're making a grave mistake, [name]," she warned, but her heart leaped in joy. "definitely," he nodded before diving in for a kiss. 

→ enid sinclair
• her.
• where? in her dorm. 
•  you were invited to her dorm, this was before she had a room mate.
•  you both had a lovely chat and played some online games on her computer. 
• till she stopped talking when you didn't answer and looked at you.  
•  you were already looking at her, and you felt your heart quickened when she caught you staring.
• enid's cheeks flushed before she leaned in to your face, before she passionately kissed you. 
•  the both of you pulled away a short while. "iloveloveyoualotandiwaswonderingifyouwantedtobemyboyfriend?" enid blabbered, freaking out as soon as she realized she had kissed you. 
•  you could only warmly chuckle and accepted her nervous confession, before the both of you fell silent again, diving in for another kiss.  

→ xavier thorpe
• him.
• he snuck into your dorm again. he knocked on your window after waiting for your room mate to leave. 
•  this time he nervously held a bouquet of roses. 
•  you opened the window and smiled brightly. "xavier," you called happily, then you noticed that he was holding a bouquet. 
• you looked at him questioningly. "is this for the crush you've been talking about? ah, i see, you're asking for my opinion about it!" she immediately assumed happily. then she peered at the roses. "i bet she'll love it, xavier," she added, her heart was crippling, but her face hide nothing but sincerity. 
•  "so-- you do?" he asked with a nervous smile. you furrowed your brows in confusion before blinking. "what? you're asking me?" you asked. he facepalmed and stepped forward, offering her the bouquet. 
•  "the girl i've been talking about is you." 
•  that was enough for you to go rigid, your cheeks BURNED RED. your heart was flipping around and you looked at him in disbelief. "i love you," he said, he shyly looked at her, he was nervous. 
• "are you sure you're not mis--" "i'm sure," he nodded before you slowly accepted the roses. "they're wonderful, xavier," she smiled sweetly at him. it was enough to cause a heart attack. 
•  "so--?" "i love you too," she said, xavier only felt himself giddily smiling. you then took a hold of his face, and lead his face to yours. kissing him passionately.  

→ tyler galpin
• him. 
• he set up a photoshoot backset in his garage, and adjusted the lighting and all that. 
• he invited you to his house, and you both took photos with a camera you owned
•  first it was friendly, but gradually, it turned to romantic ones. (ones where he carried you in a bridal way, him kissing your hand, and him pecking your cheeks.)
• now, tyler, had stored away your camera and set up an automatic camera. he set it up and quickly ran back to you.  "i want us to be more than friends," he suddenly confessed. you were taken aback, you didn't answer, and looked at the camera. 
•  before he grabbed a hold of your chin and made your head turn to him. 
•  you felt butterflies burst from  your stomach when he slowly leaned in towards you. you both kissed as flashes continue to flare you both. 
•  you pulled away, and he was holding your face. your smile was blissful. "i love you too, tyler," you smiled, before you both leaned in for another kiss.  

→ rowan laslow
• you. 
•  you invited him to the nightshades' library for a reading hangout, and he accepted it. 
•  he was actually also planning to confess to you that night. 
•  you both met in the library and you guys were reading random books, it was going well, until you perked up from your book and shut it loudly to catch his attention. he looked at you over from his book, perhaps this was the perfect time. he shut his book too. 
• "i want to talk to you about something." you both said in the same time. 
•  he immediately blushed bright red in embarrassment and beckoned for you to talk. "ladies first," he said politely.  
• "i like you," you said calmly, meanwhile, rowan was freaking out. 
•  his breathing became hitched, and he pulled out his inhaler. 
•  "y-yes," he couldn't even answer properly because his mind was spinning in happiness. 
•  but after he calmed down, you both confessed in which he nearly fainted again.  

→ bianca barclay
• her.
• she came to your dorm one day and confessed there and then with a nervous smile, but her expression was confident. 
•  you bluntly looked at her and closed the door. there, you had a MASSIVE BREAKDOWN. 
•  you were panicking, you didn't know what to say, you said you were going to move on-- but then this happened. 
•  you sucked in a deep breath and heaved out a loud sigh, and you opened the door again. 
• "if you were going to reject me, at least don't slam my face and say nothing--"
•  "i'm not friend material, let alone more than friend material," you cut in with a stoic face. 
•  she broke into a look of surprise. "but i proved you wrong, didn't i?" she said with a smirk on her face. 
•  you said nothing before heaving out a sigh. "i guess you win this time," you said silently before a soft look appeared on your face, bianca had never saw this look before. 
• "so what is it? a yes? no?" bianca questioned, her face inching closer to yours. you could feel her warm breath on your face. 
•  you glanced at her lips before you nodded reluctantly. "it's a yes."