✦ when they realized they like you

→ wednesday addams • when you started intruding her thoughts more often

→ wednesday addams
• when you started intruding her thoughts more often.
• she started thinking about you a lot ever since you guys got really close, infatuated with your personality, after all, you both got the same edgy vibe 🤡🤡
• she recognize this feeling. the skip of her heart beat. love. that's when she realized she liked you. after all, she used to have a crush on sartre, and she hardly felt anything like that to anyone, so it was an easy analysis. (the scene in the second episode with kinbott)
• when she realized this, she started pushing you out of her mind and heart. eveyrtime she thinks of you, she immediately changes the subject, whenever she feels something, she pushes it away. 
• but she failed since you kept on clinging on to her, so it was impossible for her to escape you.  

→ enid sinclair
• when she noticed just how handsome you were. 
• do you know those moments where you look at your best friend and you realize and go---damn, they're stunning. yeah, it was those moments for enid. 
•  you were painting her nails and she was watching you carefully, and she caught herself staring at you a bit too much. 

→ xavier thorpe 
• you both started to get closer since, you both always had late night conversations/meetups. 
• one day, he was out of inspiration on what to paint, and you suggested that he painted you. 
•  he did, and now he ended up with a crush instead of a masterpiece LMAO  🤡🤡🤡
• when he was drawing you, painting your figure, even including the smallest details, it hits him like a truck that you were more beauteous than he thought, and the way you sleepily smile, was just "heart boom boom" for him. 

→ tyler galpin
•  when you got him a birthday gift. 
• it was his birthday, and his father was busier than usual that day, unfortunately. 
•  but you remembered it was his birthday, so you knit him a matching scarf for you both. his was red, and yours were (f/c) and you wrapped it up nicely. 
•  you decided to go to the weathervane and give it to him. when he got it, he was so surprised that you remembered his birthday 
• the brunette didn't know why but he was soooo happy, a bit too euphoric. he never felt like this before. (he legit wore the scarf everyday and never took it off unless it's for laundry purposes). 

→ rowan laslow
• he's got attachment issues with you--
•  can't get himself off of you and always seek for you ever since you've guys became friends
•  one day, you boldly held his hands and entwined it, you usually practice this with your other friends too; meaning it in a friendly way
•  but let's just say he turned RED. 
• and he felt the interaction driving him haywire. 
•  his system was PANICKING. 
•  he needed his inhaler, darling had his airways erratic since he was not used to this interaction
•  especially with a girl
•  he instantly knew that you were his crush since he's never felt this "what the hell" feeling in a good way before 

→ bianca barclay
•  when you both shared a deep conversation
• during the rave'n, you found her sitting alone, and you took a seat next to her and asked her why she's not in the dance.
•  you both shared a pretty deep conversation, sharing each other about past experiences
•  and she figured that, you weren't that bad after all, then she asked if you wanted to dance with her. 
• you were reluctant before bluntly accepting her offer, and you guys hit the dance floor and you WENT WILD. 
•  slayed like wednesday did, and bianca could only feel her cheeks hurting because of how funny you looked-- eventually there was a slowed romance song, her suggesting that they should do a slow dance. 
•  you gave her a disgusted expression, before agreeing, after a few convincing. 
•  you held her waist and kept her close, while she held your shoulder, dancing through the dance floor. she felt blissful for the first time in a long time, and she recognize this feeling, it was the feeling she had when she used to like xavier.