chapter 1: cuddling

Fwhip was in his workshop continuing his work on his fire works he wanted to make sure they worked the way he wanted them to. As Fwhip was working the sun started to set but he didn't care he just wanted to finish the fireworks, sure it might take him all night but he didn't care. Fwhip was about to go get more gunpowder for the fire works but as he was going to get it he heard fireworks and the sound of wings coming closer Fwhip looked up and saw Sausage flying over to him Sausage landed in front of Fwhip and walked closer “how are you this evening Fwhip!” Sausage asked giving Fwhip a hug. “I'm doing ok i was about to go get some more gunpowder actually” Fwhip said as he hugged his boyfriend back Sausage lifted his head that he had leaning on Fwhips so he could look at his face “isn't it a little late for that?” Sausage laughed a little as he said it. Sausage was right Fwhip thought the sun was setting  but he was so focused on his project he hadn't seen that the sun has set and the moon was out, Fwhip looked at the sky and saw what Sausage ment he then looked at sausage and just hugged him titer “well i guess it is late but i'm almost done, i just need to finish this last thing” “ Fwhip we both know that is a lye” Sausage said hugging Fwhip titer as well.

“No its not i will finish this then head to bed ok'' Fwhip said as he let go of Sausage so he could continue his work “no your coming with me” before Fwhip could argue anymore Sausage picked him up and started to carry him home Fwhip didn't bother to argue any more there was no point so Fwhip let Sausage carry him home. Once they got home Sausage put him down “so now that i have you at home we should go to bed” Sausage said as he started to walk up the stairs Fwhip followed but then thought he should probably shower especially after working with redstone all day,” well i'm going to have a shower first because i'm not sleeping covered in redstone” as Fwhip said that he started to head to the bathroom to shower. Sausage look over to Fwhip “ ok thats a good idea ill be in the bedroom” Sausage then walked over to there room as Fwhip started his shower. (after his shower because i'm describing that)

Fwhip walked into the bedroom after he put on some more comfortable clothes he was wearing * a teal hoodie he stole from Sausage and some grey sweatpants* he saw Sausage who has also changed into something more comfortable. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some grey sweatpants. He was also reading a book about dark magic that Fwhip borrowed from Gem the other day. He went and sat beside him on the bed once Fwhip sat down. Sausage put the book down and looked at him “so are you ready to sleep now or…” “ ya im ready now lets sleep im tired” Fwhip said laying down now Sausage also laid down and pulled fwhip closer Fwhip rested his head on Sausages chest and began to fall asleep. “Goodnight” Fwhip quietly said as he fell asleep “night love” Sausage said bake before going to sleep.