chapter 2: breakfast

Fwhips pov:

As i woke up i realised sausage wasn't beside me anymore i sat up and looked around i'm guessing he went down stairs. As i make my way down stairs i can hear sausage playing with the dogs by the sounds of it. He was playing with nova and coda and bubbles were sleeping. I walked into the living room where Sausage looked over in my direction and smiled “morning love” he said standing up from where he was sitting down playing with the dogs.” morning soos” i said yawning because i was still tired he walked over to me and kissed my cheek “you seem tired” he laughed as i looked up at him “well yes i am tired but i am also hungry” as i said this bubbles got up from where she was sleeping and came over to us.

“Well i think the dogs are also hungry and i know i am so should we make breakfast?” “i think that is a wonderful idea” as i said that Sausage started to walk into the kitchen. I followed him there ”So what should we have to eat?” He asked opening the fridge to see what we have in there. “Um, what about crepes or pancakes?” I said opening the cover to grab the pancake mix “sure that sounds good and maybe some bacon too!” he said, grabbing the bacon from the fridge and heading over to the oven. As i go over to the oven as well i hear the sound of paws on the floor i turn around and see Nova,Coda and Bubbles waiting by their bowles.”here i'll get the dog there food while you get everything ready” i say going over to where the dogs are i grab the bag and the scoop and give them some food as i stand up Sausage grabs me from behind “AH” i hear laughing from behind me and turn my head to look at him.

“What's wrong?” he says still laughing a little and then puts me down “well you just came up behind me and scared me” i say pussing a little and walking over to the stove and start to read the instructions on the box of pancake mix “so where going to need 2 eggs a cup and ¼ of water” i say putting the box back on the counter and go grab a blow to mix everything “ok you start the pancakes i will put the bacon in the oven” sausage said grabbing a tray to put the bacon on. I start to put the ingredients in the blow with mix but i tried to open the box and it slipped i dropped the box in the bowl but it still made a big mess there was pancake mix all over me Sausage looked over to see the comotian and saw i was covered in lots of pancake mix. He then started laughing and I did, he then put a timer on for the bacon and came over to help me. We finished the pancakes and went to eat at the table and just talked and enjoyed each other's company.

___________________________________

So hope you guys are enjoying this so far it is hard for me to continue at the moment but i will try :D