Chapter 6: Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Pov:
Me and Y/n got married. I was so happy she said yes. We are currently on our honeymoon in Westview New Jersey. "Hi baby." She smiled. "Hi my love." She kissed my lips. We began to make out when she moaned against my lips. I began to remember when we met for the first time as we kissed.
~~FlashBack~~
I was fighting along side the Avengers. All of a sudden Steve said to regroup. We met up near the church where I saw her. "Alright everyone partner up!" "Hey do you wanna work with me?" "Uhh s-sure." I was being so awkward. She was so gorgeous she had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. "I'm y/n." "Wanda." *time skip to when the fight was over.* Y/n and I were the first to get back to the Compound. We were relaxing when she asked me a question. "Are you gay?" I choked on my water. "What?" "Are you like into women?" "Uhh yeah I'm Bi." "Cool I'm a lesbian." "That's cool." "Soooo." "Sooo?" Y/n got closer to me. I was able to feel her hot breath. She smelled like peppermints. Without hesitation I kissed her. "Oh I'm sorry-" She shushed me up by making out with me. "Wanda. I'd like to get to know you." "Alright. I wanna get to know you to." We made out and watched movies til the rest of the team got back.
~~FlashBack Over~~
I used my powers to take our clothes off. I crawled on top of y/n and softly kissed her stomach. I pulled her panties down. I kissed her clit. "Hmmm." She moaned. "Remember when we met?" "I knew I loved then and I still love you." "Me too Y/n. I'll love you forever." I stuck two fingers inside of her already wet pussy. She was moaning very loud. "Music to my ears darling." "Hmm. I bet it is Wan." She breathed out.

Y/n Pov:
Wanda was thrusting in and out of my pussy. "Fuckkkk Wans." "God I love that nickname." I felt my orgasm coming but I didn't wanna cum. I wanted to hold it in to show how cool I am. "Baby..are you close?" "Most definitely but I am going to hold it." My legs were trembling. "I read your mind. It's okay to release." "Hmmm n-no." "If you do then we can cuddle and get a nice warm bath plus movies." "Shit." I responded under my breath. I quickly released. She licked up all my cum. "Your cum tastes amazing my love." "Thanks babes." She carried me into the bathroom and ran a warm bath. I got in and she got in behind me. I laid my head on her breasts and sighed. "What's wrong love?" "Nothing. It's just. I really, really love you Wanda." "And I really, really love you too." "Oh yeah?" "Yea." "Well I love you more." "I love you the most." "I love you the most-est." "Thats not even a word." "Too bad!" "You'll regret that. I love you for infinity." "NOOOOO FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!." Wanda started dying out laughing. When she was done laughing we washed our bodies and got out. We put some clothes on and laid down in bed. She got close to get each, Wanda putting her arm around me. Wanda was holding me at I grabbed the remote to find Y/F/M. (Your fav movie). "This again?" "I love it!!" "It's a good movie but we watch it too much baby." "Come on Wans. One more time. Pleaseee." I gave her puppy dog eyes. "Shit- Can't say no to those gorgeous eyes." I put on the movie and we fell asleep in each others arms.

This one is kinda short. I didn't mean to and I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed. I'll take all requests of any women on the request page. Next chapter will be Darcy Lewis. I hope you guys enjoy that.