Chapter 15: Yelena Belova

Yelena Pov:
I woke up this morning to moaning. "Who the fuck is that?" I groan. I get out of bed and walk to where I hear the noise.

I open up the bathroom door and see Y/n! Naked and fingering herself. I roll my eyes and of course I'm jealous that those aren't my fingers.

"Baby? What did we say?" I question my girlfriend. "That only you can touch me.." Y/n says hesitantly. That response made me chuckle. "That's correct my sweet girl." I whisper. My thick Russian accent makes Y/n blush. "I'm sorry and it won't happen again." Y/n tells me in an awkward tone of voice which makes me laugh quite a bit. "Oh I know it won't because I'm going to show you what happens if I catch you fingering yourself again." I tell her seductively.

I grab Y/n and throw her onto our bed. I immediately start sucking and kissing on her neck roughly. Y/n start moaning and apologizing through her loud and amazing moan. "Keep trying to apologize, it won't change the fact that you broke the rules." I tell her after I roll my eyes. I then kiss down her body, all the way to her thighs. I gently nibble on Y/n thighs. Then I slowly spread her legs apart. "I'm going to regret this, aren't I?" Y/n questions carefully. "Oh princess.. it'll be a lot more than regret." I immediately start sucking harshly on her pussy and let my hands grope her breasts. Y/n begins to scream and moan my name. "Holy fuck!! YELENA!!" Y/n screams. I feel y/n cum into my mouth and I proudly swallow it. I then looks at Y/n, y/n looks extremely overstimulated. "How's my girl?" I say with a smug smirk.

Y/n looks at me and rolls her eyes.

Y/n pov:

After all that. I was very overstimulated. I couldn't take it anymore. I plop into Yelena's and and Yelena strokes my girl. I fall asleep in her arms and Yelena whispers in my ear. "Shhh.. go to sleep princess. And remember i love you.."

This was incredibly short compared to all my other ones
Word count: 367 words