Chapter 8: Aunt May

Background info-Y/n is an angel. She is like Lucifer. Only she's in the body of a sixteen year old. She switches bodies to maintain her living kinda. She can live forever but the bodies age. The soul is still there of the person but they aren't aware that someone else is in control. It's weird I know but I thought I'd try something new. Let me know what other characters you wanna read.

Y/n Pov:
"Y/n why are you coming over so much lately?" Peter asked while we were walking in the hallway at school. "Uh no reason." "Come on. Why? Your not a people person like MJ." "So what. I have a good relationship with your Aunt. I come over when you aren't home to have fun." I was nervous. I was going over to Peters a lot because me and May have been...fucking around. Quite literally. At the moment we are flings to each other. To be honest I'm older than the average kid. I'm an angel. I'm over one thousand years old. I'm in the body of a sixteen year old. Aunt may is aware of who I am. Which is why we mess around. So technically it isn't illegal. "You coming later?" "You know it!" "I won't be home though." "That's okay. I'll hang with May." I got my books from my locker and headed home. Once I was home I took a shower and threw on some pretty clothes. I had a light blue crop top and black ripped jeans. I grabbed my things and went to my car. When I got into my car May called. "Hey May." "Heyy. Miss you." "Miss you too." "You coming over today?" "Yes I am. I'm on my way right now." May texted me earlier saying that she was horny for me and wanted to fuck later. "Pater isn't home." "He said he wouldn't." "Alright I'll see you. Love you." "Love you too." We haven't defined what we are exactly but I wasn't thinking of it. I started my car and drove off. Twenty minutes later I arrived to the apartment. I knocked on the door and May opened it. "Hey." I hugged her. "Hey!" She hugged me back. "Sooo." "So?" "Listen Y/n. We need to talk about what we are." "I agree. Right after..." I started to unbutton her shirt. She moved my hand away. "I'm serious." "Wow Aunt May being serious. That's a first." "I know that." "Fine. We can talk." We sat down in the couch. May looked down at her hands that are in her lap. She took a deep breath and didn't say anything. "May?" I put my hand on her knee. The only response she gave me was her lips connecting to mine. I pushed her away. "You said you wanted to be serious for a bit and talk so talk." "Listen I don't feel like talking right now. The only thing I want is you Y/n. I crave your body." "May.." I looked at her flirtatiously. "Please. This one last time before the serious conversation." "Okay. I need your body too."

May Pov:
Our lips connected. I know she's like one thousand years old or something but I didn't care. Me and Happy broke up and I knew her little secret that she was an angel. I started to develop feelings for her.. I straddle her lap and began to form hickeys on her neck and collarbone. We separated and took all of our clothes off. She straddled my lap. Kissing ever inch of my body. "Wait May." "Yeah?" "When's Peter coming back." "He said he'd be out with his girlfriend." "So a few hours?" "Yea." "I know what you said but we got time for a few rounds." She winked at me while smirking. "Fucking hell. Just fuck me Y/L/N." She responded by inserting two fingers in my wet pussy. "Hmm." I moaned. "Ima fuck you so good." We was pumping her fingers in and out of me. "Holy shit-" She was good. I guess years and years of practice, she has lots of experience from living for so long. "I-m close." I moaned out. "I'll be ready." She took her fingers out and was teasing me with her mouth. She kissed the side of my pussy and licked around it. She was getting me closer and closer to my orgasm. "Fuck me already." I rolled my eyes. "Magic words darling?" "Please." "Okay love." She started to eat me out. Her tongue flicked through all my folds. As I was about to cum, Peter walked in! "MAY?! Y/N?!" She moved her face to turn to Peter. "Peter..This isn't what it looks like." "It's looks to me your fucking my Aunt! THIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS COME OVER?!" "Uhh maybe." "Yes Peter yes. Me and Y/n have been doing this." Peter eyes rolled to his head and he fell on the floor. "Uh I think he passed out May."