namseok-

Hoseok is so stressed and also so horny he didn't see his boyfriend for a long time. He is making a new song for a game developed by their company so he always stays in his studio. And don't even coming to their dorm or attending hobi's phone call. The practice and schedule it's already hectic and this stress is also eating him alive. So he decided to visit his boyfriend on studio in their company.

He put his jacket and take his car keys and his wallet too.

"Jin hyung am heading off to our company, i need to see him it's so long. We will  have dinner outside don't wait for us " hobi said to jin.

"Take care hobaa.. Don't drive too fast "

Hobi took the car and drived to the company eager to see his boyfriend and want to feel his embrace,love  also need some couple time.

When he reached the company he saw yoongi in passage. He stopped the car.

"Yoongihyung, did you done today "

When yoongi sees hobi he slightly tensed he didn't expect this man here at this time.

"Why are you here  at this time hobaa"

"I want to meet him yoongihyung, he is spending so much time in his studio these days "

"Hobaa.. He will come back, let's go back now... Come" yoongi insisted hobi to go back their dorm.

"Hyung.. Am already here, i just want to see him please hyung... Just 10 min " hobi protested.

Yoongi sighed. He don't know why he feels like that. He don't want to hurt this man because he knows what is going on in that studio.

"Am asking you one more time hobaa... Let's go back he will come back. Just come with me "yoongi tried again.

"No hyung i want to see him please"

"Then ... Goo... Am leaving " yoongi walked to his car.

Hobi takes the elevator and put the password on his boyfriend studio continuously taping his foot on the floor. The door of the studio opened.... And the scene playing infront of hobi...

His best friend sitting on his boyfriend lap. And he is riding his cock moaning louder his boyfriend hand on his best friend jimin's thighs gripping hard.

Hobi is in shock no sound didn't come out from his mouth... He slowly whispered

"Jooniee......"

Namjoon eyes opened and looked at the entrance of his studio. He suddenly pushed jimin down. And put his pants back. raned to hobi and tried to hug him.

Hobi glared at namjoon and yanked his hands and shouted.

"Don't fucking touch me you bloody filthy liar.... Don't fucking touch me with your dirty hands "  tears are falling out from hobi's eyes. Yet he is trying to maintain his composure.

Namjoon is also crying, he don't know what gotten in to him to came to this situation. He didn't mean to cheat on hobi. When the stress and work pressure comes together he slipped in his mind for a one moment. And jimin is here with him all the time. He don't know how he is ended up in this situation. He can't remember any thing. But one thing he knows is he fucked up.

Hobi stormed to the elevator to go back to his dorm. Namjoon followed him and telling so much of things to sooth him. And both of them knows it won't happen.

"Seokie... Believe me babe.... I didn't mean to do it... I just slipped out of my mind for a minute please baby let's talk please " namjoon begged to hobi.

Hobi got down from the elevator and go to his car. He drived all the way to his dorm. He is continuously crying. And very angry towards both of them his beloved boyfriend cheated on him with his bestfriend . He will never forgive them. He don't know why this is happening to him. He can't imagine a life without namjoon. But he don't wanted to live with a cheater. He don't want to adjust. He don't deserve any of this, he will show them. He is not a bitch who cries for everything, he won't cry for a man. He won't cry for a future with him. And he will never give them a chance to amend. Once a cheater is always a cheater. His boyfriend betrayed his pure love, and his so called bestfriend betrayed his friendship he will never give them a second chance.