Is Darkstalker redeemable?

Having a rough childhood is no excuse for being evil- his childhood wasn't even that rough compared to other dragons *cough* DoD, Qibli, Peril, Winter, Turtle, and Anenome *cough*

Darkstalker had only 3 friends; Fathom, Moonwatcher, and Clearsight. You don't enchant your friends without permission.

Darkstalker started by giving Clearsight a bracelet to shield her mind from mindreaders, then he offered her an enchanted tail band to make Clearsight more confidant. Those enchantments were both fine. Then he enchanted her to only see good futures. Only seeing good futures could mean if something bad were to happen Clearsight couldn't see it and try to stop it.

Fathom was traumatized by Albatross' actions so Darkstalker used a spell to help his PTSD. Then he tried giving Fathom a cup so when he drinks from it he'll forget his oath, forget Indigo, and use magic freely. Trying to enchant your friend to change his personality is very cruel.

Indigo was also enchanted by Darkstalker to become the wooden figure Fathom carved. Indigo was one of the only dragons suspicious of Darkstalker and ended up stopping Fathom from drinking the cup by breaking it. Indigo's enchantment was a way to keep Fathom in the kingdom.

Moon is one of the main reasons Darkstalker was freed. Darkstalker would manipulate her with his telepathic connection to her. The friendship started with him trying to help her control her powers then it was all about freeing Darkstalker.

Darkstalker will abuse any dragon's ability for his own gain. You don't do these kinds of things to your friends.

Darkstalker was born during the war between Icewings and Nightwings, a war caused by Darkstalker's own parents. Darkstalker used animus magic in a war where the other tribe didn't have any animus dragons to fight back. 

Darkstalker cast a spell around the mountain range surrounding the nightwing kingdom to kill any icewing who tried to come inside. This spell could have severely backfired in the future if the nightwings and icewings were to do trade. 

Another crime against the icewings is a dagger that would kill 1 icewing every full moon. So many innocents murdered. 

The biggest crime against the tribe was the attempted genocide by sending a plague to kill all icewings 2000 years after the war. It's because of the plague that a war was about to start up again. If it weren't for Qibli, Turtle, and Anemone- then icewings might have been wiped out for good.

None of the icewings alive when Darkstalker rose out of the mountain were responsible for the war. Darkstalker's racist hatred could have caused a number of disasters, disasters where dragons lost there lives.

Prince Arctic felt the worst of Darkstalker's wrath. Arctic's crimes was only being a horrible father, being an awful role model, and enchanting his daughter. Darkstalker put Arctic's death on display for the whole tribe to see. So many little dragonets must have been traumatized.

Arctic may have deserved what he got but all the other icewings Darkstalker killed didn't. Darkstalker has no excuse for his genocidal racism.