Problematic ships

I'm sure your all familiar with the Glorybringer situation so I'll get into some other things. Please do not read if you are one of those people who loves 1 ship so much that if someone ships something different you rage.

I'm going to say this right now because someone has to;

Clay and Peril are not that healthy of a ship- yandere x her senpai ships are always bound to be problematic due to them being not that close and the feelings are more 1 sided. 

As a friendship it's very wholesome but I love my boi Turtle's dynamic with Peril since it's more mutual and after book 9 Turtle has diamond scales so he could hug peril which makes my little fangirl heart melt.

Moon's romantic ships with other characters have issues; Moon and Winter is just a repeat of Arctic and Foeslayer which nearly led to the end of the world. Moon and Qibli was very rushed and I frankly did not care about there ship throughout the book and was waiting for when Turtle came back.

Turtle and Kinkajou, if the feelings were mutual, would be adorable but by the end of book 10 Kinkajou was like; "I might like you but I just need a mental health break mkay" and we do not see Kinkajou at all after that but we see Turtle a lot which makes me think it didn't work out

Moon and Turtle had a good dynamic in book 6 which could have been expanded on and maybe became romantic as the ark continued but we got that thrown out the window and did oppisites attract romance instead of having the 2 introverts who are scared of there powers bond and try to encourage the other.