Dog sitting

Todoroki, deku, and Bakugou walk along the sidewalk as they look around for a white-one story-house with a blue door. They had been assigned to take care of a dog while it's owner was away.

"Uuuuh! This is lame!"
Bakugou complained

"We're almost there."
Todoroki said, completely ignoring Bakugou's attitude.

"Aww, come on Kacchan, it won't be that bad. Think of it this way, we're still helping someone out, there's just no fighting involved." Deku said, joyfully. Looking on the bright side of things, as he always does.
Meanwhile, Bakugou made a 'Tch' sound while looking the other way.

"I shouldn't have to babysit some STUPID DOG! ITS BENEATH ME!" Bakugou yelled, as a drop of sweat rolled down Deku's face.

Todoroki stopped, as did Deku and Bakugou.

"We're here."
Todoroki plainly said.

They walked up to the house and Deku tried to open the door.

"It's locked."
Deku said in surprise.

"Outa my way! I'll break it down!"
Bakugou yelled while pushing Deku aside.

"Don't. The owner left a spare key under the mat."
Todoroki explained, while he lifted the mat, grabbed the spare key and gently unlocked the door.

Todoroki tried to enter the house first, but Bakugou quickly bashed him out of the way when he entered the house. "Ok, where's the damn mut!?" He said as he looked around; and soon enough, the puppy came running towards him while wagging his tail. Unfortunately, Bakugou isn't the playful type. The puppy immediately stopped in fear as Bakugou death stared it. Soon after, Todoroki and Deku entered the room.

"Be nice, Kacchan."
Deku said, while walking towards the puppy and bending down to pet it. "Aww." The puppy happily barked and began wagging its tail once again.

"Midorya, what's the name on the collar?"Todoroki asked

Todoroki asked.

Deku gently grabbed the collar as he read the name aloud. "Fifi."

'You gotta be kidding me...'
Bakugou thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Todoroki bent down and put his hand out in front of him and called out it's name. "Come here, fifi." And the puppy immediately came over licking Todorokis hand in excitement.

"Hm. What a lame name for a dog."
Bakugou mumbled.

"I think it's a great name, especially for something that's so adorable!" Deku said with a bright smile on his face as he continued petting the puppy.

"Tch, Whatever. Are we gonna walk this thing or what!?"

"He has to eat first."
Todoroki stated.

"Well where the heck's the food!?."

"It should be in the kitchen."

"I'll get it."
Deku volunteered.

Some time later....

"There! It finished eating. Let's get this over with already and walk the damn thing!" Bakugou complained.

"Ok, I'll get the leash."
Todoroki said.

"Let's go to a park!"
Deku suggested.

                    ______________________

The three began taking a stroll in the park, while Todoroki held onto the leash to the puppy.

As they were walking, Fifi began barking and suddenly a villain randomly showed up in front of them, blocking their path.

"Out of our damn way!"
Bakugou yelled at them. There was a moment of silence and no movement from anyone, before the villain quickly picked up the dog, unhooked the leash and began running away. As for the reason why...I have no idea.

This caused the three to panic and chase after the villain immediately, as Deku cried out. "FIFI!!!" And activated his quirk.

Bakugou used his quirk as well, to catch up to the villain faster while yelling. "GIVE US BACK THE DAMN MUT!!!"

Todoroki shot ice at the villains feet, forcing him to come to a complete stop and dropping the dog; luckily deku caught up him just in time to catch the dog and cradle it.

The villain quickly got taken into custody by the police. Meanwhile, Bakugou threw a fit over not being able to fight the villain. However, they got Fifi back and that's all that mattered.

 However, they got Fifi back and that's all that mattered

This was a request from my sister lol

This was a request from my sister lol. This was just for fun. ☺️ I'm also willing to do more requests btw. But I am gonna try and focus more on my BakuCamie fan fiction. 🙂 I hope you enjoyed this. Btw I don't own the fan art.