[🎲] 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝟏𝟒/𝟎𝟑/𝟐𝟒 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

14/03/24 Update

For those confused, I will be completely rewriting Sonder, which includes adding and removing certain things from the plot. I hope to have the chapters rewritten as quick as possible!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
-
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭.

Description:

(y/n)'s reputation for being daring and promiscuous is often portrayed as affluent, arrogant, and self-centred, causing those to wonder if there's more to her than meets the eye or if she's just putting on a facade.

(y/n) finds herself drawn in by an irresistible dare, leading to Jean Kirstein, who is typically reserved, finding himself entangled in her world.

Jean Kirstein is a quiet and solitary individual, often seen clutching a sketchbook, who prefers to avoid getting involved in any unnecessary drama.

However, everything changes when he unexpectedly becomes the focal point of a mysterious game that unfolds around him.

"It is through the destruction of our hearts that we come to truly appreciate the inherent beauty that exists within the world."

━━━━━━━━━━━

The only thing I will say is that (y/n) will agree to things that you may not agree to but as the book develops, you will understand why she does what she does.

Zeke and Eren are not related in this fanfic.

Every character in this fic is 18/19 or older unless stated as younger.

This is a Jean x reader, however, (y/n) and Jean may get with other characters and relationships between her and other characters may be explored.

I don't have much to say except that the angst in this fanfic will be worse than Felicity and Perfidious combined so...good luck!

Trigger Warnings!

Mention of drugs, use of drugs, grief, mental health, sexual content, death, trauma and any other things will be mentioned before the chapter.
━━━

About Me

Just a quick introduction from me, my name is Rhi or Rhianna (I have no preference)

All links to my social media are in my bio - Including the spotify link

I have a Pinterest board for all of my books, this includes the aesthetic of my book and I'm constantly adding to the board. Name - 6lunt66s

I will be posting this fanfic to AO3 so if you prefer that then my user is Zekepng

My Instagram and TikTok are both zekepng and I'm always active with replying to messages so never hesitate to message me!

Thank you for choosing to read this book and I hope you enjoy it! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - Rhi

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━