𝐍𝐄𝐖 - [🎲] [𝟑] 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞

Author's Note - links to the playlist, pinterest board and discord server are attached to my message board!

To the person who was excited for that one Reiner part, I hope you enjoy ;)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You step out of the car, firmly closing your door, while Jean follows suit. He softly shuts the door in response to your question, "You didn't have any other classes this afternoon, right?"

"No, I just had art in the morning," he clarifies as he catches up to walk beside you, "Usually on Tuesdays, I head straight home."

"Sorry, you would have probably been sleeping right now if it wasn't for me crashing into your car," you say, stealing a quick glance at him.

With a fleeting grin, he acknowledges your remark and admits, "You might have just rescued me."

"From what?" you ask, your confusion evident as you await his response.

"Connie had someone over last night and she was still there in the morning," he begins to recount. "There's been far too many times where I've walked in on round two or probably five."

You chuckle in surprise as his unexpected remark catches you off guard "Does that happen a lot?" you ask, graciously opening the door and gesturing for Jean to enter.

As you enter the workshop, he quietly trails behind you and responds, "It happens much more than you could ever imagine."

As you and Jean step into the store, the sound of the chime fills the air, instantly capturing the attention of the workers. All eyes turn towards you, curious about your arrival.

In a matter of seconds, a voice calls out, "(y/n) baby," emerging from behind a dismantled vehicle.

A towering man emerges from beneath the vehicle, his hands covered in grease. He reaches for a rag and begins to clean them, all the while flashing you a broad smile.

His intense chocolate eyes remain fixed on you, completely disregarding Jean as he makes his way towards you. As he approaches, his arms extend towards you, inviting you into an embrace. However, you gently place your hand on the pristine white vest that adorns his figure.

"You're all greasy," you observe, which leaves him looking perplexed.

"Mi nuh gi ah fuck," he sneers as he forcefully pulls you into an embrace, relishing in your discomfort as you struggle to break free.

You wriggle uncomfortably in his embrace, making sure to avoid any greasy contact. "Darius," you caution, sending him a clear message.

With a smirk on his face, he chuckles at you as he pulls away from the embrace. With a swift motion, he cleanses his hands using the rag again, then releases the hair tie that had been keeping his luscious brown dreads in place.

Each strand cascades down, gracefully framing his face.

As you stare at the figure before you, a sense of intrigue fills your senses. A glimmering silver hoop catches your eye, delicately adorning the male's right nostril. It is but one of the many captivating piercings that embellish his ears, adding to his unique allure.

"You got new piercings?" You ask, yet his focus appears to be captivated by something different—someone different.

He carefully observes Jean's appearance, his gaze lingering from top to bottom, resulting in a dissatisfied expression on his face. "Is dis ya white boy?" he asks.

His accent becomes more distinct.

Bashfully, Jean lingers behind you. His posture is stiff, leaving him unsure of how to behave or react.