𝐍𝐄𝐖 - [🎲] [𝟒] 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Author's Notes - I made a new playlist so the link is on my message board + the links to everything else Sonder related <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You lead Jean up the stairs and through the hallway. As your eyes fall on the open door at the far end of the hallway, your attention is immediately drawn to a figure inside. A rush of recognition floods over you as you realise it's a familiar face—a blonde, to be exact.

You confidently lead Jean towards the door.

You enter the room without hesitation, gently turning the doorknob and pushing it open. As the door swings wide, it reveals everyone gathered around in a circle.

Every gaze focuses on you, and to Zeke and Colt, it's obvious what you're doing. "Room for two more?" You ask, a playful smirk playing on your face.

Out of nowhere, a burst of excitement propels a girl to leap to her feet and embrace you with uncontainable happiness. You can't help but notice the way her eyes sparkle with excitement as she catches sight of you.

A smile escapes your lips as you playfully remark, "I've been waiting for the party host to make an appearance."

"I've missed this face," the girl with champagne-coloured hair exclaims, embracing you tightly. "Oh," she murmurs, gently disentangling herself from the embrace and redirecting her attention towards Jean.

"Who is this hottie?" She blurts out, completely oblivious to the impact she has on Jean.

You chuckle at her and shift your attention to Jean, "Jean, this is Hitch, who is hosting the party." Then, you turn back to Hitch and say, "Hitch, this is Jean."

"I hope you're playing with us," she says, an amusing grin playing on her lips.

You notice his head gently nodding as you utter the words, "We both are."

"Great, you know the rules," Hitch remarks, a smile lighting up her face.

As you approach Colt, you gracefully lower yourself to the soft carpet. Jean follows suit, mirroring your actions.

The formation is boy, girl, boy, and these rules were crafted to infuse the card game with an extra dose of excitement.

You find Reiner sitting opposite you, with Porco on his left and Pieck on his right. You see Pieck, with Zeke by her side, followed by Ymir on Zeke's right, and Colt positioned to Ymir's right.

You find yourself sitting beside Colt, with Jean by your side, followed closely by Hitch, who is sitting next to Porco.

Bertholdt decided to abstain from the game, fully aware of the chaos that often ensues.

Hitch leans forward, anticipation filling the air as she knocks the spinner. Everyone watches, waiting to see who will be the first to choose a card.

The sight of the spinning object gradually lost momentum, swaying back and forth between Zeke and Pieck.

You cast a quick glance at both of them, taking in their demeanour. It's clear that Pieck appears more nervous compared to Zeke.

A sigh of relief escapes as the arrow finds its mark on Zeke, who exudes an undeniable sense of joy at being chosen first.

You watch as he extends his hand, effortlessly retrieving a card from the deck with his fingers. As his gaze lingers on the card, a smile slowly forms on his face. "Choose a player of your choice to spit in your mouth," he announces.

"That's disgusting," Colt comments as he struggles to contain his disgust by almost gagging.

"I love this game already," Zeke says as he delicately places the card against his lips, giving it a tender kiss.