Chapter 1: Beginning

I wake up and yawn like normal, feeling the growing sting of blood lust throughout my body. The sunlight coming through my window's dark curtains falls onto my face and I cringe slightly. Sun, one of the many things I loathe in life. Why must it ever rise? Why can't the world be shrouded in darkness for all eternity?

The world should be covered in darkness, I mentally remark as I turn away from the curtains and pull the pillow over my head to return my vision to black.

"Sasuke! Get your lazy ass up," I hear Suigestu calling as he cautiously knocks on my room's door from outside.

"I am up," I spit back annoyed as I yawn again and lazily climb out of bed. I pull on a white shirt before going to my door. I open it to find Suigestu standing there waiting.

Suigestu looks at me unamused as he observes my half-asleep presence, "we have a mission today."

I yawn uninterested hearing him speak. "What mission," I question boredly as I push past him and walk down the dark, cold narrow hallway.

Suigestu flashes his fangs at me warningly as I walk away from him. "It's a search and kill mission," he says through almost gritted teeth. Hmm, search and kill, I think as I enter another cold and dark room.

It's a dungeon type room used for holding our guests. I yawn walking in the room flipping on the light switch. As the light floods the room, it reveals many humans shackled to the walls. I feel the growing sting in my throat, as I willingly give into my vampire instincts by letting my fangs be drawn. A spiky red head with purplish glasses catches my attention as she looks at me strangely. "Well don't you look tasty," I muse with a smirk, flashing her my fangs and licking them as I walk directly in front of her.

She glares at me and I can't help but smirk. I carelessly throw her head back as I bite her neck. She screams even before my fangs pierce her neck. But her screaming grows louder when they do. I pull my fangs out and begin to suck her blood. Her blood tastes very bitter but I haven't fed in awhile. All human blood isn't tasty, it's bland and very unsatisfying unless there is some emotion they're feeling at the moment.

She must be in pain or angry because her blood is not good at all. I'm still drinking when I realize she's still screaming. It's pain, pain is bitter. "Shut up," I say annoyed as I pull my head away slightly. I grab her shoulders and tighten my grip.

Her body stiffens and she quits screaming in fear. "Better," I say with a smirk as I bite her neck again. Her blood sweetens and I end up drinking more than I should have, she'll probably die. But who cares, I mean she's only a human. She's replaceable, they all are.

That's all a human is good for anyway, a vampire's personal slave. They all should be kept as blood cattle. I can't believe the Akatsuki allows the humans to hold any kind of power in this world. Humans are our slaves and if you aren't a pureblood, then you aren't any better than the pathetic humans. Made-vampires, the Rogues, and Halfs are no better, if not worse.

I can't believe the Akatuski allows those freaks to live anyway. Mades should be strictly forbidden. Rogues need to learn to hunt and Halfs; they're un-natural and should be killed. The Elders are the only vampires besides the Pures, that should be allowed to live.

I carelessly drop the spiky red headed girl and stand up. She falls to the ground barely conscious from the loss of too much blood. The other humans shackled to the wall cower and stare at me frightened. I flash a toothy grin at them all. A long haired blond female who avoids my eyes catches my attention.

She instantly presses her back against the wall and tries to sink down to the ground as I walk towards her. A blond with blue eyes and a headband from the Leaf. Reminds me of Naruto, I think as I walk to her.