001 - hero

IT HAD now been three weeks since the Alveraz's appearances at the camp

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

IT HAD now been three weeks since the Alveraz's appearances at the camp. The two had settled in nicely with everyone.

Esmie had become close with the boy named Glenn, who had told her he was previously a pizza delivery man which she teased him about.

She also had been hanging out with the two kids, Carl and Sophia, they were both a bit younger than her, seeing as she was fifteen and the two were both twelve, but they were both nice and welcomed her quickly glad to have another young kid.

So did everyone else, except, Merle Dixon but they ignored him and his racist comments about them going back to to where they came from to the best of their ability.

Their shit talking about him together in Spanish seemed to piss him off badly, even if they said anything close to it. A simple "Sí" would blow him over the edge.

Her mom had said to her that he was just jealous that their kind of food was better than his.

Esmerelda was currently helping Amy, another girl she had befriended, pick up sticks for a fire which they used to keep them warm at night, but also used to cook the animals that Daryl had found, which was Merle's younger brother, he wasn't like Merle at all, he more so kept to him self and away from the rest of the camp.

The two were in the middle of two truths and a lie game that they had started out of boredom but suddenly the sound of a voice coming from the C.B. caught their immediate attention. In the blink of an eye Amy dropped the sticks to the ground and rushed towards it quickly.

Dale, the older man, turned around fast at the sound as well and caught the widened eyes of Esmerelda who quickly gestured for him to get up, to which he did, then they both went towards the blonde girl.

"Hello. Hello. Can anybody hear my voice?"

"Hey. Hello?" Amy said frantically once she held the walkie in her hand, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Can you hear my voice?" The deep voice asked, it seemed like the person on the other end couldn't hear them, but they could hear him.

"Yes, I can hear you. You're coming through. Over." She replied with a smile, turning to look at the two stood behind who smiled back.

"If anybody reads, please respond."

"I don't think he can hear you, Amy." Esmerelda pointed out with a sigh. This man could be heading towards a big herd, and he couldn't even hear them.

IM STILL STANDING , twdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें