Jurassic Park-1

A storm is shown with thunder follows as we see trees moving as if something coming.

The wizarding world felt a chill go down their spine seeing something that big coming in.

The screen then pans towards a group of people witnessing it and a person wearing a unique uniform then the rest of the group and carrying a gun.

Hammond looks down, he should have listened to Muldoon.

The figure that was in the tree was a vehicle carrying some type of container.

"Everybody heads up, heads up keep it clear." A person repeatedly said.

Then we hear sounds coming from inside the container.

People felt a chill that something was in that container.

"Why do you keep whatever is in that container in a giant metal box." A blond girl said.

Before Alan Or anybody in the group answered it was Hammond to say it.

"Well that creature that cage is just as smart as the rest of us or perhaps even smarter than everyone in this room. For that reason we need to make sure it never escapes." Hammond said.

Everyone was shocked that a creature like that does exist though Dumbledore looks intrigued.

As we hear people voice that are muffled by the machine.

We soon hear an animals breathing as it pans inside the cage looking at the unique man.

Everyone was looking on in shock especially Charlie, but for Charlie he was scared as he as a dragon handler he knows that this creature sounds reptilian but not a dragon.

"Ok pushing team move in their." The man in unique clothing said.

"I want tasers on full charge!" The unique man shouted as the moving group starts getting ready to move it.

"Isn't that animal abuse?" Hagrid questioned.

"No it's not they need to make sure that animal doesn't get in the wild. If it does it can kill so many innocent people." Charlie answered.

The group especially Hammond looked in shock as Charlie's explanation as Hagrid understood and sat back down.

We hear an animalistic growl scaring the pushing team. As the container moves.

Everyone jumped when they heard the growl.

While everyone jumped, Charlie paled as when he was working he heard from some colleagues that an incident happened and their was no piece was recovered from the incident.

Ian noticed this and asked Charlie a question.

"Charlie by any chance you heard of this?" Ian questioned.

Charlie nodded and said " Yes I have heard of this from my colleagues." Charlie said but in his mind to see what he truly believes what happens is scary.

Then Bill asked a question.

"Charlie do you know what that creature may be?" Bill questioned.

"I think I might but that would be impossible for it to happen." Charlie answered.

Bill still wanting to know more but sees how nervous his brother is decides to stop asking questions and looks back towards the screen.

"And push!" Muldoon yelled.

The push team starts pushing the container into the enter gate as the colors on the wall change from red to yellow and finally to green.

"And we're locked! Loading team step away!" Muldoon said.