Jurassic Park-4

In the rear jeep, Gennaro and Hammond are talking.

"So, the fifty miles of perimeter fence are in place?" Gennaro asked Hammond.

"And the concrete moats, and the motion sensor tracking systems. Donald, dear boy, relax. Try and enjoy yourself." Hammond said to Gennaro.

"Let's get something straight, John. This is not a weekend excursion. This is a serious investigation into the stability of the island. Your investors, whom I represent, are deeply concerned. In forty-eight hours, if they're not convinced, I'm not convinced. I'll shut you down, John." Gennaro threatened Hammond.

"And yet the guy got eaten while being selfish, which I call justice." Samuel said suddenly.

Everyone looked at Samuel in shock besides the JP group. They couldn't believe that he said that to a dead man.

"Samuel how could you say such a thing!" Charlie said.

"Trust me. I'm pretty sure that they'll show what I meant."

Then the screen pans to the Chaos Family.

"Will he ever stop talking about politics?" Samuel asked his father.

"I don't think so son." Ian answered.

"In forty-eight hours, I'll be accepting your apology." Hammond said.

The jeeps drive further. Hammond is giddy with anticipation at this point. While Samuel looks at him oddly.

"All right, slow down. Slow. Stop, stop, stop, stop!" Hammond said.

Both jeeps come to a stop. Ellie is holding a large plant leaf, examining it closely.

"This shouldn't be here." Elie said looking at the leaf.

"What wrong with it? It's just a leaf." Molly said with snark.

The JP group including Charlie looks at her with disdain while Elie looks down in embarrassment.

Grant's attention turns to the side of the jeep. He suddenly looks shocked, as if he can't believe what he's seeing. He stands up to get a better look, removing his sunglasses. While Elie still focusing on the leaf.

Everyone in the JP group minus Charlie remember what happens during this scene.

"Alan, this species of veriforman has been extinct since the Cretaceous period. I mean this thing--" Elie said.

Grant reaches down, turning Sattler's head in the direction he's facing.

"What--" Elie pauses in awe.

Sattler goes stone silent in shock, standing up and removing her sunglasses just like Grant. The camera angle pans, and we can finally see what they're staring at. It's a massive Brachiosaurus, towering over the trees. Grant and Sattler jump out of the jeep and get closer.

Everyone looks at this majestic creature in awe, while someone was looking at this creature with interest.

"Look at that.." Elie whispered.

"It's... it's a dinosaur!" Alan stuttered.

While they we're looking at the Brachiosaurus, Samuel unconsciously started to using his magic to feel it's core.

Many in the Great hall gasp at his magic. It wasn't like any ordinary magic but it felt off...almost ancient.

Albus on the other hand looked at Samuel with greedy eyes that caught the attention of a few people mainly the Potter's and the JP group.