4 > SPEAK NOW, THINK LATER.

After the fight, Loser and Donut were both taken to Ten, the "main" teacher who was in charge. They never really saw Ten around, as he was off doing work rather than interacting with the students, so to be called to their office wasn't exactly a very good thing. Eight was the one who escorted the two out, while the other teachers were left to fix the mess in the cafeteria. Well, try to at least. Gelatin had to be directed to the medical room to get his leg sorted, which Donut felt continuous guilt about.

The two were waiting inside Tens office, not talking to each other as tension filled the air. Loser was frowning, leaning on his arm with a permanent annoyed look plastered on his face, his eyes looking anywhere and everywhere but Donuts direction. This was all Donuts fault, if only he had stayed to himself and minded his own business. Plus, Donut was the one who started the whole thing by pushing Loser anyway. He was frustrated that he let Donut get to him, wishing he had known better.

Donut was looking at the floor in stress, but it wasn't because of the damage he had done to the cafeteria. It was because of what he had done to Gelatin. He had his elbow propped up on the chairs arm, his leg bouncing up and down silently against the floorboards while his his fingers were curled and his knuckles were pressed his mouth. He dared not look Losers way either, the other not being his current priorities now, regardless.

Loser sneered, muttering something.

Donut always did this. Even when they were back in highschool. Donut would always be the start of fights, until he finally left that damned place. That was around half a year ago, Loser thought he'd never have to see his face again. He muttered something to himself.. this was not how he wanted to make a new impression amongst the other students. Trust Donut to come and ruin what was supposed to be a brand new start. His thoughts were cut off as he heard someone come in, sitting up straight.

"We can always ask about funding. There's no reason why they wouldn't lend us some money to fix the damages." The two heard Ten suggest from behind, the door clicking shut gently afterwards. Another teacher sneered, it being clear it was Four.

"Funding? They fund us for EDUCATION. Not because we can't keep the subjects under control. The repairs are going to be INCREDIBLY costly, where the hell do you think we will get that money from, Ten?" Four snarled lowly, his teeth sounding gritted. Loser felt tense hearing the two behind them, unable to say or do much in response to their argument. He figured it wasn't the best time. He didn't turn his head, keeping his straight posture to avoid seeming nervous.

"What the fuck we you two thinking?" Four then spat, it clear who he was talking to now as they made their way around the desk, slamming his hands onto it threateningly and causing the pen pot to rattle. Donuts eyes were drawn to the glass of water that trembled from Fours harshness, letting Loser speak as he could already hear him taking a breath of air to begin his statement.

"I was-" "I don't give a FUCK what your reasons are. You are almost adults, and you should know better than to pull shit like this. You are NOT in fucking highschool anymore and we told you in the contract that if you did anything like this, we would KICK you out. Or did you forget about that part??" They seethed, a low growling tone present in the teachers voice. It intimated them both. Though, both of them were surprisingly good at not letting their intimidation show.

Loser winced, his hands calmly placed at his lap but his fingers digging into his legs. Donut noticed.

"It's not going to happen again." Donut mindlessly muttered while avoiding eyeccontact, knowing there was no point in reasoning or explaining. Best just to take the blame for these kinds of situations. That's how he thought, anyway.

"You two should be lucky that you're one of the main reasons that we get funded." Four spat hard, digging his finger into the desk harshly, his fingernail denting the wood. "Mostly you, Donut. You know that your strong powers are what HALF of the subjects depend on in this place for it to keep going."