The Soul Hero

Izuku's life had been crap since he was diagnosed quirkless. He was bullied, abused, and looked down on by his peers. At ten years old he was walking home one day from school, covered with cuts and bruises when he ran into someone that would change his life forever. He bumped into a man wearing a lab coat. He had ghastly white skin, hollow black and white eyes, and scars running through the top of one eye and the bottom of the other. This man saw the state the young boy was in and introduced himself only as Wing Ding and offered to take care of the child's injuries. Izuku nods not wanting his mom to see the state that he's in. Little does Izuku know that this decision will change his life forever. For four years Izuku will victim to Wing Dings experiments on his body and soul along with nine of Wing Dings children all with quirks regarding their soul. After a mishap in an experiment, the souls of the doctors nine children merged with Izuku's. Now after getting nine people shoved into his mind Izuku tries to become a hero! 

_________________________________________

Izuku never liked the room at the lab. It had blank white walls, no windows, a single door with no handle on his side. The one thing of color on the walls was an All Might poster Izuku got for going along with one of the doctor's experiments. He shared the room with nine other kids, Izuku was the oldest in the shared room being 14. The younger kids were all biological children (he thought) of the doctor the oldest being 13, and the youngest being 7ish, maybe 6. No one was quite sure of their age anymore. Most of them didn't even have names, the only ones with actual names were the oldest three who had experienced the doctor as a father before he went headfirst into his so called, "experiments of the soul". 

The oldest child's name was Chara, she had brown hair the stopped right at her shoulders, red eyes, and wore a green sweater with a yellow stripe. She was very outspoken about what her father was doing and how she hated him for it. The second eldest child's name was Frisk, they also had brown hair that stopped right at their shoulders that was a little darker than Chara's and brown eyes. They also had a sweater on, it being blue with pinkish stripes. They barely ever soke a word but was determined to defend the kids by putting themself up for tests instead of the others. Then the third eldest child was named Betty, she had longer brown hair then Frisk and Chara, the blended into pink thanks to her quirk. She wore a plain pink sweater that was too long on her. She hated the doctor for what he did to her and the others, and she wanted him to feel fear.

The others were not so lucky to receive a name, the doctor had called them by the name of their quirks for so long the younger children forgot their names. The 4th eldest child was called Bravery, she had orange hair and a ripped orange shirt and was a tomboy at heart. Next is Justice, a boy with short hair with bright yellow highlights. He wore a dirty black shirt with a yellow bandana and a cowboy hat. After him is Perseverance, a bubbly girl with long purple hair that goes down to her lower back. She is playing with a Teddybear and making it dance. Next is Integrity, he has long hair in a low ponytail that's a deep blue. He's pretending to swordfight with a wooden sword. Next is Patience, a boy with round glasses and bright cyan hair. He wore a cyan turtleneck matching his hair while reading a book. And the youngest child was a boy called Kindness. He had green hair like Izuku's only brighter and was wearing a green hoodie to match was the only one of the children that still believed the professor had a heart of kindness in him, and he at the moment is napping.

At this point and time, there was a relative peace in the air, but Izuku felt as if something bad was going to happen. Oh, how he would be right. The door to the room unlocked and slid open, the kids heard this and stopped what they were doing. A chill ran down the spines of the children when they saw the doctor walk into the room. Izuku only knew him as Wing Ding, and he had mixed feelings about the man. On one hand, he hated the doctor for using him as a Guiney pig. On the other hand, there were times that Izuku saw that the doctor really cared for him and the other children, allowing them breaks from experiments and toys and games to stop them from growing bored. Those thoughts were dashed when Wing Ding spoke.