The Demon Hero

Hey yalls, this story idea popped into my head randomly so I'm here writing about it. It's going to involve Izuku with the powers of a certain demon from The Seven Deadly Sins and some of the Darkness that comes with being a demon. I hope you like it and if this gains enough traction, it'll become its own story. Whoever can guess the name of the Demon and can spell their name correctly wins a cookie!

Just a warning, this is going to be one of the darkest things I've ever wrote. So heres a trigger warning for mentions of abuse, suicide baiting, and a threat to S.A someone else. So please if this isn't for you or this kind of stuff bothers you, please read carefully or read something else. I really don't want to offend anyone so please, read at your own peril.

______________________________________

It has been a few weeks after All Might defeated All for One in Kamino and Class 1A are finally back in class. It had been almost a full day of classes and they're all excited. For what?

Heroics class.

"Deku! Aren't you excited for hero class?"

Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku, turned to his crush, Ochako Uraraka, and blushed. He had fallen for her hard and everyone but her knew it.

"Y-yeah Uraraka, I super excited for today's lesson!"

Ochako smiled brightly back at her green haired crush. She had fallen for her friend super hard, and inadvertently, everyone else knew but him. Funny how that works huh. 

The two continued making small talk with each other about the randomist of topics. At least until Aizawa marched into the room and caused everyone to shut up and face forward. 

"Good, you all made this easy. Get your hero suits on and head to City Theta."

The students nodded and headed towards the city. 

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Man, I wonder what today's lesson is gonna be today?"

"Shut it Dunce Face and just be prepared for anything!"

The class had just arrived in the city all donning their hero costumes.

"Jeez, Kaachan is being extra angry today huh?" 

Ochako looked at her friend and nodded annoyingly. "Yeah, it's really getting annoying."

This caused said angry boy to turn his head towards the pink clad girl.

"What'd you say round face?! I'll fucken kill you!!"

In response Ochako simply stuck her tounge out at Bakugo, causing him to scream in-coherently at the girl. 

"Alright students settle down. Today we are going to go over something you'll all remember from the first day. Hero vs Villain bomb defusal."

This announcement caused the class to erupt into excited conversations about the nostalgic first day.

"Quiet! You're going to be in the same teams and go against the same teams as before with one change." 

The class went silent, leaning towards their teacher waiting for what he was going to say next. Aizawa smiled a sinister smile as he looked at his students.

"The windows will be barred, and the heroes and villains will fight in the dark. Pitch black darkness."

This caused the class to go silent and eyes go wide, they had done little to no training in dark environments.

"Get with your partners, we're starting with team A vs team D."

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .