The Cyberpunk Hero

Cyberpunk X MHA Crossover

The time of mega corporations ruling over everyone under them is done. 2077 is long in the past. Cybernetics are still around but mainly for medicinal purpose. What have they been replaced with?

Quirks

These unnatural abilities have taken over society with the need for weaponized cybernetics and the factions that relied on them being slowly phased out, but not forgotten. People still use basic cybernetics for communication and health properties. But for the most part, people used their quirks for everything. Enter Izuku Midoriya, a teenager in this age of technology and quirks. Unlike his canon and quirkless counterpart, this version of Midoriya has a quirk. Join Izuku in his journey to become a hero, and maybe with a little help from some constructs along the way.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was only about a week into UA for Izuku Midoriya, and he was loving it. Walking to school, he thought about how he got here from where he started. Finding out about his quirk at four, becoming friends/rivals with Ka-Chan, and cleaning up the beach as training for his body, mind, and quirk. Overall, a lot of good came from his life.

But not without the bad.

His mother, Inko Midoriya, had died in a car accident the beginning of his last year in middle school. Leaving him in his apartment all alone, with no money, no food, and no other family. The Bakugo's were there for him yeah, but without his mom, he was lost. He did find some companionship though, after he stumbled into the middle of a heist against the Arasaka headquarters in Japan. He was walking down the street when he was hit by a car driving on the side of the road and hit into a building. The two criminals who were committing the heist were both injured and "gave" the thought to be dead boy the thing they stole.

"You alright Izuku?"

Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts by one of the products of that accident, David Martinez. He and two others were on a perfected version of the Relic Biochip. A chip that could hold the digitized consciousness of whomever that was put on it and transfer their consciousness onto whatever the chip was slotted into. At least that's what happened to the first unfortunate soul who slotted this chip back in 2077, another one of the chips "inhabitants," V. This one however, allowed for communication between the people on the chip and the person who slots it without them taking over the slotters brain. And if slotter connected to a machine, the "inhabitants" can easily communicate through the machine with whoever is around.

"Yeah, I'm fine David, just thinking."

" 'Bout what kid?" Said another construct, V.

V was the first unfortunate person to slot the original Relic. Which caused a myriad of problems for her as a mercenary trying to make money back in the 2077, the age of Cybernetics. How she ended up on this version of the chip is a mystery all on its own.

"Just life V. The good and the bad." Izuku responded looking at the women who manifested in front of him. V simply nodded and smiled at the boy in return.

"Best not to think about life kid, it just sucks. 'Specially yours so far." The two constructs and Izuku scowled at the man who said this while leaning on a while smoking a cigarette. Johnny Silverhand. Rockerboy, Terrorist, Sex Fiend, he's known for a lot of things.

Mostly bad things, including being a horrible influence on Izuku.

"Shut it Johnny.  He doesn't need your constant negativity." Said V, scowling at the Rocker.

Izuku sighed at the arguing constructs as he continued walking to school. Rounding the hill, he is met with his dream school. UA. A school for teaching the youth how to use their quirks and or cybernetic implants to be heroes. A beautiful building where the dreams of many are achieved. But there was one problem.