W E L C O M E.

Hi there! Welcome to my Second book of Twilight imagines! This book is filled with all the scenarios that is going on my head almost every day! (and I think we've all been there)

I published a book 1 but I don't recommend y'all to read it cuz.... Just don't!

I left Wattpad a long time ago and gotten over my obsession with writing because first, I'm too lazy and second, I'm not improving and my writing gets worse. Yeah painful. A lot of things changed and I decided to write again to organize my thoughts and I think writing scenarios of my fave characters is another way to relieve stress.

But enough about myself let's get to the few rules in this book!

When requesting,
-I don't accept too inappropriate scenarios. Anything that belongs to the word 'trigger warning' (You know what I mean.) All those stuffs.

-Just DM me most importantly if you want privacy and be detailed about your request. Don't put them in the comments because it's sooooooo hard to read and reply there.

-Harsh/mean comments will be deleted. Please be respectful to the author and fellow reader. Come on it's already 2023! Start being kind and stop acting irrationally!

- and if you encounter a chapter that makes you uncomfortable, please skip it.

That's all for the rules. It's easy. Yu just had to follow them.

And lastly,

This is a work of fiction. Any names, events, characters, incidents are all part of the Author's IMAGINATION. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Please don't take it seriously.

I'm a busy person so I won't promise that I will update almost everyday. Like I said, I wanted to write again to only relieve stress.

Actually, I'm not sure I'll include all the characters because I am not familiar with them. Depends only on your request.