Chapter Eleven:

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OMG. I had shit I had to worry about. 

Anyways Hope you all like it <3 

Chapter 11: 

I couldn't believe that Justin invited her over. Was he out of his mind?! One minute he's crying over the fact she cheated on him, the next he invites her over? For how long?!

"Justin, what-" I started to say. 

"You could at least say hi," Justin interrupted. Very rudely too, might I add. But I ignored his comment and returned to what I was about to say. 

"What is she doing here? I though you guys broke up?" 

"We made up," Selena announced, smiling wide. She walked over and kissed him sloppily right in front of me before grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs. 

Leaving me at just that. 

I ran up to my room to think about what just happened. 

_____________________________________________________________

Its been a couple days and Justin still hasn't told me whats been going on. He hasn't answered a damn question that I've asked him. 

He's definitely changed. And not in the good way. 

I just finished taking a shower, and walked out of the bathroom when I bumped into someone. I looked up to find Justin. 

"Sorry," he mumbled. "Uh-"

"What are you doing here? Don't you have to go spend time with your lover?" I asked. 

"Could we talk about it? Please? You never have time to talk with me anymore."

I laughed, "I don't have time to talk with you? Are you kidding me? I've been trying to talk to you but you always put me off!" 

He looks down, making sure he makes no eye contact. I can tell he knows I'm right.

After what seems like hours, he looks up and is about to say something when someone barged in. 

"Ready to go, Justin?" Selena said. And as if she just noticed I was there too, still wrapped in my towel, she asks, "Oh sorry. Did I interrupt something?"

"Ye-" I started.

"No, you didn't. Lets go." he replied, leaving the room, Selena walking after him.

I couldn't believe it. Well, actually now, it didn't really surprise me. But still. 

What has she done to him?!

I shook my head, 'I shouldn't let this bother me too much. It's his life. he can do whatever the fuck he wants.'  I thought. 

I walked over to my closet, deciding over what to wear. I finally chose to wear  a cute, black, long sleeve top, skinny jeans, leather boots, and my black knit beret. 

I left my hair down today, seeing how it was cooperating with me for once. 

Leaving my room, I look back at my reflection in the mirror. 

'Ew.' I thought. 'No wonder he would choose her over me.'

__________________________________________________________________________

It’s been a few hours since Justin and Selena have left. I went for a small walk but decided it was best if I stayed home. Ever since then, all I’ve been doing is watching tv, checking my phone, watching tv, and checking my phone.