𝟐𝟏. 𝐈𝐍𝐓. 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 / 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 - 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

INT. FRED'S STUDIO / BALCONY OF FRED'S STUDIO - NIGHT

Hérique, scared, opens the door quickly. He's still holding the goblet.

HERIQUE: Lady Isabel...

ISABEL (looking bored): Where is Leo?

HERIQUE: He's never been here.

ISABEL (impatiently) Do you think I'm stupid? He entered here. I saw him. He had asked me to wait for him outside.

Isabel goes towards the balcony.

HERIQUE: NO! Don't go out on the balcony!

ISABEL: Why not?

HERIQUE: Because... Out on the balcony, there is... Nothing. There's nothing out there, trust me...

Isabel doesn't listen to him and goes out on the balcony. Hérique follows her.

HERIQUE: NOooooooo!

They both find out that the balcony is empty. No one is there. Hérique takes a sigh of relief.

ISABEL: No one is here. (more)

They come back to the studio.

ISABEL (CONT'D): It is so strange. Didn't you really see Leo? Anyway, who the hell are you?

HERIQUE: I am Hérique, one of the knights of the king.

ISABEL: And why aren't you at the party? Bah. However, why isn't Leo here? Did he feel bad? Or maybe did his brother feel bad?

Hérique downs the entire glass of wine in a single gulp and then starts coughing. It's like he was choking with the wine.

HERIQUE (talking to himself and looking at the goblet): What a disgusting taste this wine has.

ISABEL (impatiently): SO?

HERIQUE: So... Do you know that you look beautiful tonight? I saw you when you were dancing. Everyone was turning their heads to look at you--

ISABEL: Sir Hérique, don't go there! I understand that you're trying to change the topic, but I'm not falling for it! Where is Leo?

HERIQUE: I wasn't trying to change the conversation, seriously. However, if you want to, we can go and take a walk around the palace so we may find him.

ISABEL (she snorts): Fine. Let's find him.