シ︎ 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 シ︎

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Official_Hog

(𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀)

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1899

It's fun playing games, especially Tag, Hide and Seek, Kickball and also 4 Corners. This game however, is different, with someone special in it.
(.......tf did I write? wth is wrong with me-)
___________________________________________

You and Sanic have been sitting for hours, trying to think of a game to play since the other ones have been pretty boring. "Ughhh, there's nothing to doooo," complained Sanic, "did you think of anything, Y/N?" he asked you. You shook your head no, he sighed. "Hey, bastards. What's up."
called Fleetway. "Oh hi, Fleet-feet, what happened?" Fleetway grumbled a few words,
"Nothing, just checking up on you two. What are you two even doing? You have been here for like-- 3 hours already, aren't you tired?"
"No, we aren't. We are really bored and have been thinking for so long, we can't even process ANYTHING in our brains right this second."
"Damn. So you were just thinking about NOTHING? Nothing at all came into your brain?"
"Nope." Sanic said, shaking his head no.
"What is up with y'all? We can literally play Spin the Bottle. That game is fun, so, we'll invite Shinto, Sunky, Grey, and even Red and Gold. I don't know how THAT'LL GO but they will also be here in the living room." Fleetway explained.

"Huh, okay. When do we start the game?" Sanic asked. "Probably at like, near nighttime." Fleetway explained again. "Oh, okay."

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

"Alright, they're coming over. I just got off the phone with them." Fleetway called.
"Wait, they'll be coming soon?" Sanic questioned.
"Yep. Get an empty beer bottle or something. They'll be here any second."
Sanic then rushes to the kitchen and tries to find a single beer bottle. (Which, nobody even drinks beer in the house. Not even one person did it, except for any people coming over for a party...)
"Hey uh, Fleetway? I can't find ANY beer bottles," Sanic said nervously, "What do you mean? We clearly do have it in the fridge." Fleetway said, a bit confused. "Don't you remember? Majin didn't want us to drink beer, we are a bit young to drink that, Fleetway." He pointed out, worried.
"Oh..." Fleetway trailed off his voice. "Why can't we just empty one out? Simple as that." You mentioned out of the ordinary. "Bruh, I'm like, clearly stupid. Why didn't I think of that." Sanic said with monotone. You went where Sanic was at, looking everywhere in the kitchen, "Where's the beer bottle?" You asked, "I couldn't find any!"
Sanic cried. "There is absolutely no bottle filled with alcohol!"
"Oh look, right there." You noticed, pointing behind him to the counter. "THAT'S THE PLACE IT HAS BEEN THIS ENTIRE TIME?!" Sanic yelled.
"Oh my god, I'm blind." Sanic said to himself, angered. "Calm down," you brought up, "is it empty though?" You asked, a bit brainless.
"Let me check real quick." He grabbed the beer bottle and turned it upside down, letting all of the beer spill out of it and into the sink. You and Sanic watched it like two cats watching T.V when a bird is caught on camera.
Knock knock!
"Oh? They're here." Fleetway called. He went to open the door and the first person he ever saw was Shinto, "Oh hi, Shinto." Fleetway saluted.
"𝙷𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚊𝚢! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?" greeted Shinto with her smile. "Oh nothing, come on in you guys." He said, "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙊𝙍, 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙... 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚." demanded Glitchy Red as his voice sounded glitching. Gold didn't respond to him. He was just trying to sleep with the comfy blanket that Hypno gave him if he sleeps.
"Geez, ever thought of kindness instead? Leave the poor man alone for God's sake. You always do this every time he's along with you guys..." recommended Fleetway with his ears pinned backwards, despising his attitude to Gold.
"𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝙶𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚢.
𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" Shinto defended Gold, hugging him while looking at Glitchy Red. "𝙃𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙎, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙧." He snarled with a glitch effect to his voice once again, making his hand into a fist that is filled with anger. "𝑹𝒆𝒅! 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑳𝒀 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏! 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮."
Grey argued, "𝙊𝙝? 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮... 𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." Red grumbled, glitchy once more. Grey gulped, "𝑶𝒉 𝒏𝒐..." He whispered under his breath. Red was about to grab his shirt when Shinto breaks in the fight, "𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙸𝚃 𝙾𝚄𝚃!!! 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙼, 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙵𝙵, 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽. 𝙳𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙼𝙴?!" She ordered loudly. Grey shook his head yes immediately, agitated by her anger. Red was just surprised. She huffed in and out. "𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚊𝚢?" She went back on her words calmly. He just stood, motionless. She tried to wave her nubbed arm at him. Nothing. "You guys can come in! He's just too flabbergasted." You called. They soon went in. "Heya! Welcome. We invited you guys because we were bored, so we decided to play Spin the Bottle and wanted you guys to also play." Sanic announced. "𝙾𝚘𝚘𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚗!" Shinto squealed in happiness, being hyped up already. "𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥... 𝕠𝕙 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕." Gold forgotten his question to ask Shinto, "𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍. 𝙰𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐!" She said to Gold to make him feel less scared, "𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖.. 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘...?" He asked slowly. "𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎, 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍." She told him. "𝕆𝕙... 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡. ℍ𝕪𝕡𝕟𝕠 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕀𝕗 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖, 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕥𝕠..." Gold drifted off sleeping. Shinto called his name and shaking his shoulder if he was okay, "𝔸𝕔𝕜! 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟?" He gasped, looking around, "𝕆𝕙 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕀𝕗 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖, 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪?"
"𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢!"
"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠........"
Gold drifted off to sleep once again. Shinto smiled and covered him the blanket he had on him more comfortablely. He looks so comfy, thought Shinto. "Welp, anyways, who wants to spin the bottle first?" As soon as Fleetway volunteered to everyone in the living room, Sunky barged out of him room, "I WANNA PLAY!!1!!11" He shouted at the top of his lungs. "JESUS CHRIST!-" Shinto gasped in excitement, "𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙺𝚈! 𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄?!"
"IT IS ME!! HOW ARE YOU?!"
"𝙾𝙷 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝙾𝚂𝙷, 𝙸 𝙰𝙼 𝙳𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃!!"
"OH WOW!! FLEETWAY, DID YOU BRING SHINTO HERE??" He asked, so excited because Shinto is Sunky's bestfriend. Even Lord X, MX and Hypno are generally friends with each other. It's a very huge surprise to Sunky that she came over to play Spin the Bottle. "𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙳!! 𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝚄𝚂 𝚈𝙾 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 𝚂𝙿𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴!!" She said with glee. "OH MY GOODNESS!! THANK YOU, THAAAANK YOU FLEETWAY!" Sunky thanked Fleetway by hugging him so tight he couldn't even breathe, "IT WAS ALMOST STARTING TO GET BORING AROUND HERE AN HOUR AGO, THANK GOODNESS YOU BROUGHT SHINTO, OTHERWISE, I'D BE BORED AS A SLOTH!" He then let go of Fleetway, causing him to inhale so hard.
"𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙾 𝙶𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴! 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙸𝚃𝙴!" Shinto thanked Fleetway happily. "N-no problem, Shinto.." he breathed. "Alright, let's start playing." You said.
"Who wants to start?" You asked everyone in the circle, "𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙥, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩." Red volunteered with his voice glitched. He took the bottle and spinned it around. It landed on  Grey, He looked terrified as if he knew what he was going to be dared. "𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙮..." He called, turning alongside him as Grey gulped with a worried face, "𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤..." He started. 𝑶𝒉 𝒏𝒐, 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑫𝑶?! He thought. "𝙃𝙪𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚." He finished, "𝑾-𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕...?" He stammered and was worried next to him, "𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚." He said again. "𝑶𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕..." Grey drifted off sooner or later. He stayed quiet until Shinto broke the silence, "𝙲'𝚖𝚘𝚗, 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢! 𝙳𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎!" Shinto encouraged Grey. "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘... 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒂 "𝒉𝒖𝒈" 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." He quoted, worried.
"Doh c'mon, its only a dare, nothing bad will happen." said Fleetway. "𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐.." Grey replied. Grey then shuffled next to Red, not wanting to even go near him and rather stay in a cold, lonely Pokèball that Shinto once trapped him in. He then suddenly hugged him, "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉, 𝑹𝒆𝒅."  Grey muttered, "𝘼𝙝, 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚" 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚." Red protested on him. Grey gulped with a face with worry.  "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨." He surprisingly said. Grey was also surprised too, but he doubted Glitchy Red was saying the sooth (Just maybe, but he sounds honest though... It might be a trick but he does sound honest enough to say the truth). Maybe he is just overthinking? No. Grey could never forgive someone who has put him in such ruff pressure of violence. Everyone stopped suddenly. Not for the hug that the two Pokémon trainers just did, it was... A knock. A knock at a door was heard and everybody turned their eyes at the door, "𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏?" Grey asked, bewildered. "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜...𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛." Shinto then observed quietly while raising her nubbed arm at the door, "And I never invited ANYBODY over, I swear. I just invited you guys." Fleetway said firmly. "Then... who invited... who else to the house...?" Sanic pointed out slowly and deeply.
The knocking started again, this time, it was louder. "𝙊𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩! 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧?!" Red shouted loudly with a glitchy sound effect, backing away from the door with his hand pointing at the door. Everyone gasped and murmured at the door and their eyes were widened in horror.
BANG BANG BANG!!! The sound sounded loud enough to trigger your intensive thoughts.
"WHO THE FUCK IS THERE?!" You yelled at the door. You got up immediately and stormed outside the window carefully, studying who was out there. Then, you see two people standing outside the house. Who in the hell are these people and what do they want?!, You thought.
"Argh! There are two people at our front door! They're angry at us for something." You growled as you tried to flap-throw the curtain in anger. You walked back to where you were sitting.
Then... BOOM!
The door slammed open and you jumped. You saw the two people standing at the doorway, "HEYA! HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING?" Yelled Mono.
"Oops, my bad, hehe," she apologized with a giggle with her hand on her mouth, "I was WAY BEYOND excited. Right, Zitara?" She asked.
"Yes, you were."
"Seeee? She agrees!"
"Oh God."

_______________________________________

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐆𝐆𝐆-

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐙𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨! (𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋_𝐇𝐎𝐆)

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

(𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐, 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚-)