★ 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ★

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
(𝐈'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝.)

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞𝐞 :]
(𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐙𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚.)

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1730

____________________________________________

It's midnight and you are about to go to sleep.
You turn off every light except the lamps, of course. You were also like everybody else, you were always scared of the dark, thinking that someone or something will grab you and pull you in the dark to suffer and to also get dream eaten. Looking outside, it was pouring rain out there, you only watched peacefully. You cross your mind about what will happen when morrow is near. "8:00," you insisted, "it's 8 o'clock and it's dark as hell out there. That's strange, this isn't normal, it usually gets dark after 10, wonder what would've caused this. Hm." You said.
Then, something blue and purple pierced through your mind. "A person...An unknown one... Who are they...?" You exaggerate under your breath. You sighed. "I need to go to sleep, maybe it'll go away." You guessed, worried. You lied down on your bed and closed your eyes, making you go to sleep. You never expected anything else... Hm.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

"Majin, Majin, wake up. It's time." Lord X notioned him twice already, he didn't wake up. He was clearly dead asleep and Lord X sighed in stress.
"Majin, wake the fuck up." He ordered.
"Ugh, it's no use, you're sleeping and can't even wake up? Wow. Fantastic, Majin." He scowled deeply to himself.
"X...wh-what the hell were you trying to do?" Majin questioned him angrily, so tired.
"It's time. We need to go over there!" Lord X reminded him. "M-maybe next time, it's late already and I'm trying to go to sleep, X." Majin enlightened him back with a yawn.
"You said this multiple times already, let's do it NOW." He hurried, harshly. "Argh, alright. I'll do this ONCE, after that, you'll let me sleep in peace, X. It's no use to just yell at me to wake up."
Majin had dark circles from Lord X's yelling to wake up for another murder night. Usually, he'd let X do the bloody mess, while Majin does the casual "making sure nobody breaks in our work." Majin never really liked murder ever since he was in Hell even though it's full of demonic fugitives. He just had his own little world to himself.
"Okay, where do we go again, X?" Majin asked him. Lord X sighed in frustration with flashing eyes filled with annoyance.
"Ugh. WE are GOING to Y/N'S HOUSE."
"I get it, X. But, can you at LEAST change it to 12:00, NOT 9:00? I have my boundaries, too."
"FINE!" He snapped. "We'll do that AFTER we break into Y/N'S house, kill whoever is in there and take her into Hell. Easy." Lord X said.
Majin just looked at him in disbelief. "You really think that'll work, X? I mean... You're a bit mischievous around the humans on Earth. God will probably banish us back here." Majin told him carefully. Majin gasped and threw a glance at Lord X, "WHAT IF KUSHIEL COMES HERE ONCE AGAIN?!" He screamed with horror, jumped off his bed.