Kim Chaewon

[Yeonjun's POV]

The next day felt rather sunny. I did my usual morning routine of taking a morning shower and cooking myself some breakfast. The benefit of living on your own is that you learn how to do the hard things that your parents do in the household. Afterwards I went back to the BigHit building to practice. "Yeonjun hyung you're back," Taehyun said.

"Ah Taehyun-ah glad you're here this time," I said. Taehyun was one of my other friends who's training under BigHit right now.

"Hyung what kind of sick rap do you have this time?" he asked.

"I'm not gonna rap today, I'm gonna do some dance practice."

"Alright well I'll see you later then."

I waved bye to Taehyun as I walked into one of the practice rooms where I practiced alone with a dance mentor. I did a bit of a freestyle dance. I wanted to use everything I learned and impress the mentor hopefully. Proving BigHit wrong turned into my goal now and I'd do that right here right now!

 Proving BigHit wrong turned into my goal now and I'd do that right here right now!

"... How was it?"

"I will say you have style and your body shape is really good for the dance moves you're doing. However you lack one thing..."

"And that is?"

"You lack power, do you think you're dancing powerful enough Yeonjun? That's enough for now I'll evaluate your dance again later."

"I can't believe this!" I shouted and stormed out of the room. Enraged I decided to leave the building and I drew attention to myself when it came to the trainees. I walked out of the building, both upset and angry at what I heard. Truly nobody respected my talents besides Yena and my friends. I walked to the city and I just leaned near a alleyway.

"How am I not powerful enough? I try so hard every day!? Is there truly nobody who sees what I'm doing?" I walked away from the alleyway and went back to the ice cream shop again. Mint chocolate helps me grieve over my shortcomings. Don't cry Yeonjun... You expected this from them...

 You expected this from them