𝐈

"MISS, ARE YOU OKAY?"

(Name) was sat on a park bench, relaxing after a long day of school. She asked her adopted parents if she could have time to herself and thankfully, she could.

She still wasn't used to this life of the super rich and once she started her new private school, she felt incredibly out of place, which is why she was sat under the shade of a tree as autumn leaves blew around.

She had been listening to music using her headphones peacefully before she noticed an elderly woman collapsing by the exit of the park. It didn't seem entirely realistic though. The elderly woman was clearly acting in (name)'s eyes. Could this have been a social experiment?

Fake or not, it would be immoral to leave an elderly woman on the hard concrete in a park, so (name) got up and grabbed her backpack beside her, pacing towards the hunched over lady.

"Miss, are you okay?" (Name) asked as she knelt down beside her. Was the man from "What Would You Do?" behind the tree round the corner, or was she genuinely hurt?

"I'm fine..just tripped is all.." the lady muttered. (Name) could already tell this was a set up, but whatever for? "You wouldn't mind helping me up, would you?"

"Not at all," she gently held her by the arm and lifted her over to the nearby bench, handing her a blanket she had brought with her and draping it over her lower body "Would you like me to walk you home?"

"That won't be necessary dear. I'll be fine," The lady smiled. (Name) pondered the woman's motives and noticed her pulling a small box out of her purse. "It's rare to see such kindness from a stranger, take this gift, please."

The box had a distinct pattern on it. Ancient wood with golden hinges. Was she trying to get rid of this? Why would she give something so important to a stranger?

"Thank you.. you really don't need to.."

"I insist. Please open it in private when you return home. I'm sure you'll enjoy what it holds."

(Name) was skeptical. She always was. Still, she brushed her questions away and smiled before walking away to call her chauffeur.

Once she had returned home, she almost forgot of her encounter earlier in the park, but remembered shortly after she got back to her new room.