𝐈𝐈

"I THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA FOR YOU TO GO ON THE EXCHANGE PROGRAMME

"I THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA FOR YOU TO GO ON THE EXCHANGE PROGRAMME."

Raphael Astor was an enthusiastic man. He and his wife had been doing everything they could to make sure their adopted daughter felt comfortable with them around. Sure, they were often busy with work, but they both aimed to create meaningful connections with (name) as if she were their own.

(Name)  was tired that particular breakfast due to her late night patrols in hope of finding a supervillain to battle but she struggled with no avail.

"It'll provide a change of environment and you might make some valuable friendships. I actually have connections with André Bourgeoisie so you can stay with him as the host family-"

After hours of late night patrol, (name) had the idea to fly to Paris where new heroes had come about. This was so she could get an inside perspective of what was really happening with these miraculous holding superheroes. She had come across, almost with amazing luck, an akuma attack. A little boy was later revealed to have been akumatised into 'sand boy'.

A few weeks prior, (name) had looked into who the old woman was that gave her the bat miraculous with the help of her kwami. It had turned out she had committed suicide shortly after their meeting, for reasons still unknown. She had no family and her home was almost empty, apart from a larger box, similar to the smaller one that she had put her bat miraculous in.

Inside this box, which was very difficult to open, were 20 subsections, with different animal drawings on each section it was almost empty apart from a spider web shaped necklace on one of the higher up layers. Was it wrong of her to steal from a dead woman? Perhaps.

But if she hadn't taken it, someone else might have done so instead, and that could have horrible consequences. So (name) took the necklace and the box back home and hid it in her large wardrobe. She had yet to touch the necklace for another few weeks until her short visit to Paris.

"(Name) are you alright? You look like you haven't had much sleep..." Rosalind, her adopted mother, asked

What was (name) meant to tell her? That she was a superhero who stayed up all night to go to Paris just to witness ladybug and cat noir in action?