SMUT || CAMPBELL

It was movie night, you were seated right at the back, in the corner next to your boyfriend Campbell.

The first Divergent movie was playing.  It was one of your favourites but you'd seen it a thousand times already.

You look away from the screen when a hand places itself on your bare thigh. You glance at Campbell whose eyes are still glued on the movie.

You turn back to your original position. The hand slowly creeps up your thigh, higher and higher until it pushes your skirt up a little.

His fingers trace small circles on your inner thigh. You shift in your seat, the small soft motions turning you on. 

"Campbell please.", you whisper discretely in his ear. Finally his fingers lace into your panties and move them to the side.

Two fingers enter you making you gasp quietly. "Be quiet or I'll stop.", Campbell mutters thrusting his fingers into you.

You hold make moans, leaning into Campbells side. He picks up the pace and you bury your head into his shoulder.

"Watch the movie Y/n.", He demands through gritted teeth, smiling when someone looks over.

"I-i can't .", you murmur as his fingers curl. "Look at the damn Movie Y/n.", Campbell stops his movements altogether.

You force yourself to look at the screen. "Good girl.", he whispers placing an innocent kiss on your cheek.

You grab a hold of his bicep as a knot starts forming in your stomach. Your clench around his fingers and your legs shake.

You come undone just as the Movies starting to end. Campbell pulls his fingers out and moves your underwear back into place before adjusting your skirt to sit right.

He stands up like most people are and turns to you. He puts the two fingers he used to finger you in his mouth and cleans them swiftly before winking and following the crowd out of the church.

A rosy blush is smeared across your face along with wide eyes. You stand up and flatten your clothes. You were embarrassed to think that someone could have seen what you did so you quickly walked outside without looking back or talking to anyone.