IMAGINE || CAMPBELL

_________________

_________________

TW: DEATH, VIOLENCE & MURDER

_________________

The clock on your night stand showed it was 4:05 am. An hour had passed and you were still too scared to move.

You knew he was outside. He wouldn't leave you alone. For the past at least month he'd been stalking you.

He'd follow you around, break into your hour and leave you pictures of yourself that you didn't know existed. He'd wait outside your window just staring at all hours of the morning. He'd call and call you, text after text.

He was always there. He knew everything. You couldn't meet anyone knew. He'd threaten to kill them because you were his and only his.

You take a deep breath, closing your eyes to build up courage. You tear the covers off your body and sit up.

Your legs were like jelly, you felt nauseous with anxiety. Slowly you peel the curtains open.

There he was. You couldn't see his face but you knew it was Campbell. The tall black figure standing in the near distance. Staring.

Your breath hitches in your throat. You watch his for a moment, grabbing onto the curtain to close it.

But you stop. He's moving. He's walking away. No. He's walking to the front door.

You drop the curtain and run. You run into the kitchen grabbing the biggest knife you can find while he bangs on the door.

"C'mon Y/n. I know you're there baby.", he sings. "FUCK OFF CAMPBELL!", you shriek.

You just know he's smirking, he loves this. He loves you being scared, being scared of him.

It's silent, the banging and yelling has stopped. He's moving to a different access point of the house. A window or the back door.

You freeze for a moment. A moment too long.

Shaking with fear you run to hide but you smack into a hard chest. "No, no, no.", you cry hitting his chest.

This stupid house, why'd you have to live alone. If only you'd told someone about him. Not like they couldn't tell. They just didn't know it was this bad.

Helena and some of the guys had offered to stay with you or you come stay with them but you knew better.

Campbell would hurt them.

You want to use the knife but you weren't a killer. You were so fed up though. You tried to make yourself mentally able to kill him but you couldn't.

You hated him so much and you knew you couldn't hurt him because then he'd kill you or punish you in some way.

You were so weak and he knew that.

You try to push away from him but he holds you tight against him. The knife by your side.

In a last ditch effort you bring the knife up and slice his arm. He throws you back.

"You little shit.", he hisses inspecting the injury. A smirk crosses his features as he looks at you.

Tears streaming down your face. He starts stepping closer to you. "No! Stay back!", you demand pointing the knife at him.

He pout, "Aw, my love. That's cute, it really is.", he pause inching closer. "You may have finally gathered the courage to give me a little cute but you don't have it in you to kill me."

His hand wraps around yours holding the knife. He tilts his head to the side, pouting again.

He turns the knife to face you. The tip poking your stomach. "I don't know why you keep me away."

The knife draws blood. You gasp as he pushes it slightly more into you. "I'll miss you Y/n. I really will.", he fake frowns.

"No.", you whisper. He was going to kill you? This was your only way out anyway.

His face goes emotionless as he plunges the knife into you. You grab your stomach as he pulls the knife out from it.

Your shirt is quickly getting covered in blood. Your lips part but no noise follows.

You fall to your knees and Campbell watches you. Towering above you.

You fold into a fetal position, clutching our stomach. Campbell leaves after saying "Your fault."

There isn't much pain. The colours drained from your face, as pale as the ghost you're about to be.

Your heart pounds in your chest, your drenched in your own blood and sweat. The 'small' pool of blood surrounding your body.

A sharp headache stabs at your mind accompanied by a loud white noise ringing in your ears. The room spins around you.

Your vision starts fading out and the white noise gets louder before you pass out.

Peace. All alone. No ghost haunting you.