"agree"

The bars gleamed supercilliously and announced that I found my place
Chemtrails over the country club- Lana del Rey
Landry

Landry got ready as in his new loft as on the other side of town Ariem and Cyan Lerato did the same. Vivon Northwood adorned her hips as a silk white dress with a cowl neckline and ruching around the hip. The silk poured around her feet in pools of silk white. Her veil was a train one with very minimal detailing. It had synthetic decorative flowers of a myriad of colours. Despite the lively decoration a minimal elegance was maintained. Landry and Ariem got into suits made by the same designer. Velvet with polyester lining. Jenny dressed in a masquerade mask and a black chiffon bodycon that ended at her knees. Brionny in a yellow off the shoulder two piece that revealed a bit more than what was appropriate in a church. 

Talking of the church, it was tucked away in Nervia city. East of Tranquilidad de Espiritu. It was a building entirely made of stone, a building in which no light diffused. The church was beautifully decorated and illuminated by nothing but candles. Candles along the isle as well as a candle chandelier that swung over the guests that were clad in jewels and crystal that gleamed as though they were the brightest stars in the world. The white roses appeared a pale gamboge and the red a deep navy. The light as well as the colour changes symbolized the possible versions of the world and its inhabitants that existed. 

Cyan Lerato walked down the aisle as the guests shattered like shards of glass and faded to nothing. Replacing them were two walls that caved inwards, so concave that the isle appeared to be a tunnel. All their memories were plastered to the wall of time.  It was apparent that indeed, their love was everlasting and resplendent. Like the beautiful sunrise of the purple rays of a sunrise on a crisp winter morning. She walked down the aisle propelled by an endless and dynamic love. A love that perpetuated a movement that was sensual, slow, like walking sex. 

It was almost as though she was walking down a conveyor belt that moved in the opposite direction. Thus, she took quite long. The fact that she was holding a giant candle rather than a bouquet and didn't want to set her veil a flame also contributed to her nonchalant wedding stride. 

"Do you, Cyan Lerato Maria take the Ariem Westwood as your lawfully wedded husband?"

She looked at him, then looked at the crowd of guests. They stared at her expectantly but lovingly. Urging her to go on and indulge in her love. Urging her to eat the feast of love she so ravenously craved. Then she said the two words that locked her in.

"I do"

Ariem was asked the same question and gave the same positive response. The two then said their vows.

You are my sunset. My calm and my everyday goodnight. You are the warmth to my winters and the fire to my wood. Both types of wood at that-

The guests erupted into a cacophonous laughter that reverberated throughout the stone of the church and its endless stone pillars from which navy-blue organa was draped. His voice hutched with intense emotion as he spoke. 

"Cyan Lerato, I can confidently say to you that I love you and all the versions of you that are yet to exist."

Some laughed a bit more though majority weeped sentimentally. 

It was time for her vows. 

"Ariem Westwood, I have loved you serendipitously since I was a girl. Since before I knew the definition of what it was to love another. You have shaped me the way vessels shape their water and you have made me into the woman that I am today. I love you and all the versions of you that are yet to exist."